Rediff Auctions / IND MART / Cheating & fraud!

1 India Review updated:

Vendor name: IND MART / Esource Enterprises, B 338 Shop no 3, Hari Nagar Clock Tower, New Delhi - 110064, Delhi, India, esourceenterprises@rediffmail.com, Contact Person: Gurpreet Singh, P K Gujral.

I have been cheated by above vendor by selling a product which is not working properly.
1)The battery is damaged & not even lasting for a song.
2)It is having scratches on the screen
3)Left Ear phone is not working only the right ear phone is working that too at a very low voice.

I have bought it for Rs.2725/- from http://shopping.rediff.com. Its market price is around Rs.1700/- so again they have cheated me by giving a wrong price in auction. I have wasted my money (Rs.2725/- ) & hope never do shopping with rediff auctions.

Comments

Ja
  15th of May, 2007

What he said is 100% true. Pls avoid shopping in rediff

Sh
  20th of Oct, 2007

I have been problem with my product which is not working properly, please take some action!

Pr
  4th of Nov, 2007

I myself had been duped by the above vendor vied Order No. 3958933. A low brand faulty Pen Drive was delivered. I send back the Pen Drive for replacement; which is yet to be delivered. Now Mr. Gurpreet is neither taking my calls nor answering my messages. Also it is found that the "100% satisfactory" comments pasted against the above vendor against the above order are not given by me. Now Rediffmail shopping should take the matter seriously and return back the materials along with the compensation for the time and mental harassment.

An
  26th of Nov, 2007

Hi!

This is Anant from Esource.

ALL COMPLAINTS WEATHER IS IS QUALITY ISSUE OR DELIVERY ISSUE ARE ATTENDED WITH PRIORITY. ON MP3 ISSUE BY MR Vinay Gopal Nakashe I POSSIBLY CANNOT COMMENT ON THE SAME AS NO ORDER DETAILS ARE PROVIDED. ON ISSUE RAISED BY MR SHENDRE ORDER NO 3958933 I CAN CONFIRM THAT A REPLACEMENT HAS BEEN SEND VIDE AWB# 842428565 TNT COURIERS AS PER OUR RECORDS.

Su
  15th of May, 2008

i had ordered /won A8 shake mobile phone from rediff shopping for 5490/- and this seller had shipped a950, after compalining to seller they replyed that the ordered phone is not available thats why they had shipped other phone ... and market price of the shipped phone is 3990/- only... after regular followup with rediff, now i am waiting for getting my ordred phone
order number 4585199

this seller is big cheaters, go for ebay in future

Vi
  3rd of Jul, 2008

All most 48 hrs has benn passed this vendor has not dispatched my ordered product so far. The telephone no. given is also switched off.
I agree that the product bought from rediff shoping are never of standerad quality.
So avoid high value purchase from internet shoping or unknown manufacturer/supplier.

Na
  17th of Sep, 2008

Hi,
This the first time I have purchased (an OTG for Rs 2000)anything from ind mart. It is yet to be delivered. I was about to recommentd my friend to buy one too...from the same vendor, but after reading all the conplains against Ind mart, I now wonder whether I should spread a word of mouth. I case I am cheated, I intend to approach the Hari Nagar police for help. It may just 2000 buks for me, but the vendor is sure having a great time...Mr. Gujral, better mend your ways before its too late. Someday, its going to be your last day...I also request Rediff to stop supporting such vendors...

Yo
  30th of Mar, 2009

yes i have been also cheated

i ordered card reader, with headphone cum mic, bt i only received card reader, nt headphone cum mic, n card readers price in market is Rs. 250, here i got it for Rs. 589, this enterprise is fraud avoid shopping on rediff mail friends.

Pr
  1st of Oct, 2009

I Have ordered a remote control paln and fuker sent helicopter and used one and lots of part missing and not working, not sure how i will get the money

i will ### this vendore in consumer court

Ra
  22nd of Oct, 2010

Vendor is an big time cheat ..changing emailids and not picking up phone..charging and not delivering

Ad
  22nd of Oct, 2011

Your order no. 6723476 is approved. The vendor has processed the order for dispatch & the courier details will be sent to you by email.

Details of Order# 6723476

26-5-25,
prasad gardens,
VIZAG, Andhra Pradesh : 530001
INDIA .

Please make sure that someone is available at the specified address to receive your order and also make the payment in cash. The material will be delivered within 7 working days.

Important Note:- Since you have opted for Cash-On-Delivery payment method, we request you to keep the total amount of Rs.339.00 ready with you to receive the product(s).
i did shoping in rediff but i haven't got remote still now.. its fraud
MY DETAILS
order no. 6723476
my number 9440331073
Product Title: Rechargable Emergency Bulb 19 LED Lights + Remote
Vendor name: IND MART
Contact Person: Gurpreet Singh, Gurpreet Singh
Phone Number: 9350380655, 9350380655
Address: Esource Enterprises, B 338 Shop no 3, Hari Nagar Clock Tower, , New Delhi - 110064, Delhi, India
Email Id: esourcedelhi@gmail.com, esourcedelhi@rediffmail.com

Ar
  6th of Mar, 2012

Still awaiting for my order no 6943042. No response from rediff or ind mart. Big CHEATS. PLEASE DON"T SHOP FROM REDIFF

Vi
  28th of Nov, 2012

i HAVE SAME EXPERINCE OF IND MART, Gurpreet Singh, he has sent me faulty laptop through rediff.

He cheated me, its horrible . I planned to give this product to gift someone. And ablve all this vendor IND MART is not picking up my phone, I called thousand times.
Please don t shop from REDIFF and this vendor IND MART -Gurpreet Singh

Viralkumar
Mumbai
viralsoni04@gmail.com

Dr
  29th of Oct, 2013

I am Dr. Mohamed Ashraf from Düsseldorf Germany and I have orderd a Eletric kids Riding Car through rediif online shopping for Rs 4750 to dispatched to calicut univesity in kerala but M/S Ind mart had send me a Motor bike costing Rs 3000/ despite all my effirts the contact person given in the order form Mr. Gurpreet Singh did not respond till now ... I fel I am cheated by an Indian Citizen

Se
  25th of Nov, 2013

I live in Chile and on 30th Nov my friend is coming from Karnataka to Chile, as Rediff Shopping claims of delivering products in 5-7 working days I booked the order on 20th of Nov 2013 and the order is approved but the dispatch status till evening of 25th says awaiting dispatch. Mr Gurpreet Singh as according to his habit not picking up the call. If by 29th of Nov you guys can not deliver the product could you please let me know and I will order somewhere else.

Ch
  2nd of Apr, 2014

My ORDER NO. 9357279. THRU REDIFFCOM
two orders, one was OK but the second item ---
For two shirts of SKY BLUE AND LIGHT YELLOW (LEMON) COLOR
Seller ; IND MART, HARI NAGAR CLOCK TOWER, NEW DELHI 1100 64. 9350380655,
WE HAD PLACED ORDER FOR TWO SHIRTS OF SIZE 40 AND SKY BLUE COLOR AND LIGHT YELLOW (LEMON ) COLOR AS SHOWN ON YOUR WEBSITE

HOWEVER WHAT WE GOT IS TWO SHIRTS BOTH WHITE COLOR AND SIZE 42
we are writing mails about this but Even REDIFF is not answering our mails.