Rediff Auctions / Unfair auction!
In August I had visited rediff auction site to get a gift for my niece and saw a ride on bike on auction and so I started bidding along with other's .There was nearly 12 bidder's and at last I was fortunate to get the item at a fantastic price of Rs 355 plus rs 50 shipping (against the MRP price of nearly 4000 Rs ) . I got confirmation from rediff that the item will be delivered within 7 to 10 working days . But as I didn't get the item even after 15 days I checked with service of auction site and was informed that the item was out of stock and will be delivered once the fresh stock arrives . But even after repeated follow up I didn't get the item. After a month or so I got a reply from rediff that they will credit the amount back to my account as the item is out of stock . I was disappointed as I had won a good bid but the site played bad game.
I need somebody to take up this issue with the site as I am sure that the site forgot to put a min or reserve price for this item and so the seller refused to deliver the item at such a low price . But thats not my problem.. why should I bother.. I won the bid and so the item should have been delivered to me as promised by the website. Please note I am a very good customer of this site also and even them they played dirty with me. My order no with auction 3419718. ride on bike
More Rediff Auctions Complaints & Reviews
- Rediff Shopping - Stay away from Rediff Shopping! 
- Rediffmail.com - Rediffmail account is very slow 
- Rediffmail.com - CAN;T LOGIN 
- Rediff Shopping - Non delivery/ no response 
- Rediff Bol - Receiving unsolicited messages 
- Rediff.com - blackberry z3
- Rediff Shopping - Rakhi not delivered - no action from Rediff after repeated messaging
- Rediff Shopping - Not received the item order and status shows delivered
- Rediff.com - Tablemate - delivered broken! Poor response! No replacement
- Rediff - Delivering Fake Products