Redi Set Go Xpress / Did not receive what I paid for

1 210 Aquarius DrShiloh, IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered the "special" buy one, get one free offer for 2 payments of $19.95. I also 2 pan sets. The total bill was $51.80. I got a package which contained 1 complete unit; but, the free unit didn't have anything with it. So, I ordered another 2 pan sets for the second unit. It said I would also receive bonus pans. I got that package and only got the bonus pans, and was charged for the 2 sets. I sent them a letter, along with a copy of the invoice. Today, I got another package with 4 quarter pans, 4 oval pans, 4 full round pans, and 1 quarter pan? I still didn't get the 2 pan sets I paid for! The invoice said they cancelled 1 quarter pan, "per my request?" The invoice also said I am being billed $159.20 for this shipment! They better NOT charge my credit card for this amount, and I sure hope they don't expect me to pay this! WHERE ARE MY 2 PAN SETS I PAID FOR ALREADY?!

Comments

29th of Mar, 2011

Same problem here. Was ordering the 'special deal' of buy 1, get 1 but shipping charges were $30. They also were charging me for an additional set that I did not order, and a membership I did not order. It took several calls and emails to get the wrong one cancelled. I received it in quick time, used it 3 times without being impressed and noticed after the 3rd time that the nylon spatula which shipped with it had scratched the surface of the inside already. When I looked at the return policy, I would have had to pay for the shipping back (as far as I could tell) and they would not refund the original excessive shipping and handling which would have come to over half of what I paid. Anyway, it is a cheaply-made product, is not non-stick surfaces, and you could buy a much better product in any store for half the price. I am too embarrassed to give the "free one" as a gift now. Lesson learned!

• Rc
      16th of Jun, 2012

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE NON STICK SURFACE BEING POORLY MADE. SINCE BEING AN OWNER OF THIS LOW GRADE PRODUCT, AND USING THE PROVIDED FOR SPATULA, THE SURFACE ON MY UNIT IS ALL SCRATCHED, AND I'VE ONLY USED THE SPATULA DESIGNATED FOR THE USE IN THIS PIECE OF CRAP. I CALLED THE TOLL FREE 800 NUMBER THIS MORNING TO ORDER A FULL REMOVABLE INSERT PAN, AND GOT A FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE WHO COULD BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH. NOT ONLY IS THIS A PIECE OF CRAP PRODUCT, THE COMPANY IS OUTSOURCED TO A FOREIGN CALL CENTER TO HANDLE IT'S ORDERING, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINTS. THE GALL THIS COMPANY HAS TO ADVERTISE A PRODUCT THAT IS SO INFERIOR TO WHAT THEY ADVERTISE. AND ONE MORE THING, THE TIMER ON MY UNIT WORKS SOMETIMES, AND YET DOESN'T WORK THE REMAINDER OF THE TIME. I'VE BURNER MORE FOOD, BECAUSE THE TIMER STICKS, AND DOESN'T LET ME KNOW THE FOOD IS DONE. I HAVE TO MONITOR IT CONSTANTLY. REALLY FOLKS, STEP UP TO THE PLATE, AND COUNT YOUR LOSSES.

VERY UNSATISFIED,

RON CARBONNEAU
    47 SMITH ST APT 301
    PORTLAND ME. 04101

PS. YOU COULD SEND ME A FULL INSERT PAN AT NO CHARGE TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR LOUSY PRODUCT.