Redi Set Go Xpress / Overcharged

United States Review updated:
4.4
I purchased the redi set go express with the buy one get one free. They neglected to tell me that I would be paying more for the free item in shipping. I was unaware of this at the time of purchase. When I recieved my product, I wasn't overly thrilled with it as I thought I would be. The portion sizes were too small for dinner portions. This is a great product if you were living alone. However, if you own a George Foreman grill, this works the same as far as I'm concerned.

The biggest problem is that I paid $110.60 for the two and had added the pans etc to the order. When I returned them, I only received a credit of $50.30! When I called customer service they told me that the $60.30 difference was for the shipping charges!!!
Can you believe that they charge that outrageous amount for shipping!!
No wonder kathy is still in business.

I purchase a lot from offers online and I have never, ever been charged this kind of money for shipping even when there is a buy one get one free involved.

I am going to report this to the better business bureau for the reason that hopefully no one else will end up losing out on nearly $61 for shipping charges!!!

Comments

Sh
  29th of Dec, 2010
The TV commercial does say you have to pay additional shipping and handling for the second one. And with most companies, you don't' get a refund for shipping and handling. If someone on the phone is speaking too quickly to understand, that should be a red flag to say "thank you very much" and hang up. I am still researching and plan to buy one after I have had all my questions answered.
To
  3rd of May, 2014
Tafflon pealing of the grill