REDdoor / Automatic chicken coop door

1 5020 Nicholson Ct. 208Kensington, MD, United States

I purchased an automatic chicken coop door from this business and installed it as instructed. Shortly after installation the door stopped working so I called customer service and spoke with John Zarpak who had me perform some trouble shooting techniques and send pictures of the door. When the trouble shooting failed to work I was told that the model door I had purchased had some issues with the electronics that had since been improved upon so I was asked to send it back for repair. I did so and once they had received I got an email stating that the door was not repairable and would be trashed. I was offered a 20% discount on another door which was unacceptable due to the poor design. I asked that the door that I purchased be returned to me and that request has been denied. It's been 4 months since I sent the door back to them for repair and they still refuse to repair it or even return it! This is an apparent scam in that they produce an inferior product, want support it or return it and they ask you to spend more money.

Ro