Redbubble.com / refused to give my money back

1 Australia Review updated:

On November 25th I ordered a shirt from this website as a Christmas gift for my brother. The shirt was delivered on December 19th. The shirt looked horrible, was nothing like the product image online. It was made from very cheap material and the graphic design was hardly visible. I contacted the company to request an exchange/refund. Their customer support was extremely useless and unhelpful. Dealing with them was a real nightmare! For three days I tried to get to talk to somebody via email, because they do not offer a customer service phone number. Finally they offered me an exchange, but I was told that the shirt wont make it in time before Christmas. I was so upset and disappointed. I decided to buy a present somewhere else and asked for a refund, but they refused to give my money back.

To
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

• Re
      5th of Jan, 2016

Hi there Totoro,

I'm so sorry to hear your experience with Redbubble was less then stellar, we'd love to get you the resolution you're after! As I'm unable to see any of your order details here, could you please contact us at help.redbubble.com with your order deets and one of our amazing support agents will be happy to assist you :)