Redbubble.com / redbubble is scam and fraud

United States Review updated:

I wait for my order for more than a month - all my emails and posts on their helpboard are ignored. Redbubble is scam and fraud.

Li

Comments

• Co
      22nd of Aug, 2014

About a month ago, it said that my browser is old and it needs to be updated/Upgraded.But when I checked, it was up to date and I can't upgrade to any other browser."UP TO DATE".I kept seeing this since a month ago and the problem hasn't been fixed yet.I also can't buy another up to date MAC because that would be to much money...I'm also not the only one with this problem as well, other MAC users are having them.

• Re
      9th of May, 2016

Hi Likaa! We're sorry to hear about your order. Redbubble would love to help out and find a solution. If you can contact us here: https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us we'll certainly look into this and get back to you in a jiffy.

• Al
      29th of May, 2016

Hi
    I ordered 2 woman's normal t shirts from Redbubble and instead received 2 loose fit neck ones instead and I can't make a return because they never sent me a order number like they should have I received an email from them today so I know they have the right email so I can't return the shirts because I need the order numbers