Redbubblemy delivery never arrived

Good day

I reside in Cape Town/ South Africa. I ordered a Demi Lavato Confident poster/ Order #[protected] from RedBubble on the 16th December 2016. I paid the Total Cost (USD) $35.77 inclusive of postage. It was a standard order.

The order was shipped out/ 16 December 2016 from Iowa, USA, to the address I gave them in South Africa.

I was told to expect the order to arrive by 16 January 2017 . This never happened.

I emails the company on the 20th January to query as to the whereabouts of the order, however I was told they are going to ship me out a free replacement poster Order #[protected] which will arrive between the 13-15 February 2017. I emailed the company as how do I cancel the order and to refund my money. I never received a reply. There is no guarantee that I will receive the poster as I was lied to before. Please assist in a refund.

Ma
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Ol
      Sep 22, 2017

I've had the same with an Iphone case, i'm feeling like this site is just a scam.

• Ko
      Sep 10, 2019

I ordered a travel mug and on tracking it says delivered but I still have not received it can someone please help me ASAP thanks my name is Kelly