Redbox / DVD Rental

1 TX, United States Review updated:

REDBOX HAS RIPPED ME OFF - CHARGED ME MORE MONEY FOR A DVD RENTAL THAN STATED...

I AM IN AUSTIN, TX. I AM GOING TO PRINT OUT SIGNS AND TAPE THEM TO REDBOX MACHINES ABOUT HOW I WAS RIPPED OFF AND HOW THE REDBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE REP HAS TOLD ME THAT I "SHOULD HAVE READ" ALL THE FINE PRINT ON THE WEBSITE BEFORE I WAS OVERCHARGED AND MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS OVERDRAWN!!!

I URGE ALL TO PRINT OUT AND TAPE WARNINGS ON A REDBOX NEAR YOU!!!

Mi

Comments

21st of Mar, 2009

I went and rented some movies and they didn't take them off my bank account, then when I returned them I put them in McDonald's instead of Walmart and now it say I can't get any.

• Ca
      18th of Jun, 2009

I rented a movie that did not work - then I sat on hold for over 20 minutes last evening. Finally hung up!

Customer Service is god awful

• Me
      27th of Jul, 2010

my mom went to get some movies at redbox. It was raining and she kept swiping her card because it was not working. It finally said that she already rented 3 movies (she swiped it 3 times) and could only rent two more. So the machine says she rented 3 movies she never rented. We are closing the banking account so they cant keep taking the money out and sending them all the info. We called the phone number and they claim the machine is never wrong!! NEVER WRONG??????????? There are no absolutes you frick tards!!