Redbox DVD Rental / unauthorized charge
Looked like it was a great idea - movies at the grocery store for only $1.00 a night. I have used it many times the past 2 years. However, one day I noticed Redbox charged me $24.99 on my credit card; when I called, they said I had not returned a movie I had rented. Problem was, I definitely returned that movie the next day as it was always been the case every time I rent at Redbox. Customer service claimed that the system showed that the dvd was returned only after 25 days later.
Even I did nothing wrong, I still got charged $24.99 with NO appeal. From hereon, Redbox loses another customer. I WILL NEVER RENT A DVD FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!???!?!?!
More Redbox DVD Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Redbox - charged me for a movie that I returned 
- Redbox - questionable business practices! 
- Redbox - machines not accepting returns 
- Redbox - constant charging for dvd returned 
- Redbox - overcharging 
- Redbox - exorbitant unauthorized charges 
- Red Box - poor customer service representative
- Red Box - overcharged multiple times 
- Redbox - too many incompetent employees 
- Redbox - bad dvds