Redbox DVD Rental / unauthorized charge

United States Review updated:

Looked like it was a great idea - movies at the grocery store for only $1.00 a night. I have used it many times the past 2 years. However, one day I noticed Redbox charged me $24.99 on my credit card; when I called, they said I had not returned a movie I had rented. Problem was, I definitely returned that movie the next day as it was always been the case every time I rent at Redbox. Customer service claimed that the system showed that the dvd was returned only after 25 days later.

Even I did nothing wrong, I still got charged $24.99 with NO appeal. From hereon, Redbox loses another customer. I WILL NEVER RENT A DVD FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!???!?!?!

Bo

Comments

• Bo
      19th of Apr, 2010