Redboxtoo many incompetent employees

R Review updated:

Now this redbox, I had the pleasure of renting from them for quite some time now, all untill I had returned my movie and there was a problem. what kind of problem!? The kind of problem where they charge you 25 dollars for a returned movie kinda problem, but when I called in I had the unfortunate circumstance of having to deal with a rep named james. He had a nice voice, rather soothing actually; but when i told him I had of course returned my movie, he hummed and hawed and said no sorry the most he could offer me was a dollar refund... Thats preposterous! I exclaimed, and demanded a supervisor. A supervisor named jesse came on the line and it just felt like they were double teaming me the whole time! (and not in a good way) I say I say those two at the very least could have expressed some sincere empathy and appreciation, they just sound like a couple of redbox robots.

At any rate i didnt even get my full 25 dollars, Jesse didnt budge and just summarized what James said but in more of a schmoozin tone. Thats fine by me! because i really like bein teased while on the phone!
*clap* *clap* *clap* - good job redbox, yet another job well done - maybe you should start training your reps to do a little more less suck and a little more kiss my ###!

• H
      May 11, 2011

This makes sense because every company should kiss the customers ### and refund anything they want whether or not theres evidence supporting it.

• A
      May 11, 2011

I've talked to Jesse before, hes got the supple lips to do an excellent job ; )

• R

@Humandinuke1

Thats the thing about redbox man, theres no evidence supporting the small guys claim! I have my email in their system and i just moved into a flat with nothing but a suitcase of clothes with a bed and a T.V taht has a dvd player built into it. Its not like i could have lost it to the neighbourly hobos that parooze the street asking for change... then again they are a crafty bunch. Theres alot of losers in the states that dont have an email and so dont have any evidence supporting their claims, being a big company, what do they have to loose to give a customer a little bit of their money back?

• R
      Sep 08, 2011

the law they speak of is the Video privacy protection act... look it up.