Redbox — too many incompetent employees
Now this redbox, I had the pleasure of renting from them for quite some time now, all untill I had returned my movie and there was a problem. what kind of problem!? The kind of problem where they charge you 25 dollars for a returned movie kinda problem, but when I called in I had the unfortunate circumstance of having to deal with a rep named james. He had a nice voice, rather soothing actually; but when i told him I had of course returned my movie, he hummed and hawed and said no sorry the most he could offer me was a dollar refund... Thats preposterous! I exclaimed, and demanded a supervisor. A supervisor named jesse came on the line and it just felt like they were double teaming me the whole time! (and not in a good way) I say I say those two at the very least could have expressed some sincere empathy and appreciation, they just sound like a couple of redbox robots.
At any rate i didnt even get my full 25 dollars, Jesse didnt budge and just summarized what James said but in more of a schmoozin tone. Thats fine by me! because i really like bein teased while on the phone!
*clap* *clap* *clap* - good job redbox, yet another job well done - maybe you should start training your reps to do a little more less suck and a little more kiss my ###!
More Redbox Complaints & Reviews
- Redbox - charged me for a movie that I returned 
- Redbox - questionable business practices! 
- Redbox - machines not accepting returns 
- Redbox - constant charging for dvd returned 
- Redbox - overcharging 
- Redbox - exorbitant unauthorized charges 
- Red Box - poor customer service representative
- Red Box - overcharged multiple times 
- Redbox - bad dvds
- Redbox - double charging for dvd from redbox