Redbox / Overcharging
I just discovered Redbox rentals in my town last week and thought I would try it out. I rented a movie, took it home and returned it the next day. I did this a few times over the last week and returned each movie on time. I thought it was odd that you don't get a receipt for your returns, and now I know why. I looked at my checking account statement online this morning and noticed all these charges for $2's and $4's from redbox. There were about 7 different charges on there. I haven't even rented 7 movies from them. I have been getting charged every night for the last few nights from these people so I have had to cancel my debit card and apply for a new one. I have tried contacting this company but no one answered . This company is a scam!!! I will never use them again.
More Redbox Complaints & Reviews
- Redbox - charged me for a movie that I returned 
- Redbox - Questionable business practices! 
- Redbox - Constant Charging for DVD Returned 
- Redbox - Machines Not Accepting Returns 
- Redbox DVD Rental - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- Redbox Automated Retail - online chat
- Redbox Automated Retail - never have I had a successful purchase from redbox
- Redbox Automated Retail - poor account troubleshooting service and abysmal dvd stock in area 
- Redbox Automated Retail - kiosk and customer service.
- Redbox Automated Retail - the movies in the redbox located at the walgreens in taylor texas.