Red White and Bluez Restaurant- Pasadena, CANew Years Eve dinner

First, I want you to know that I don't like to complain, but think it necessary to alert others.
I made a reservation for 2 for New Year's Eve. We picked the late dinner menu in order to celebrate New Year's Eve. For Fine dining, I was really surprised that we were only given 1 fork and 1 knife for a 5 course dinner. The appetizer was was a choice of two - both seafood.One of us is allergic to sea food. We let the waitress know and asked if they could substitute one. We were told that they could not do this and that we could take one of them home. This started off the evening in a bad way because they did not try to accommodate us.
The cost per dinner was 85.00 and surely they could've tried. They did not serve us bread. The second course which was a cauliflower soup was very thin and bland. the third course which was a spinach salad was okay. The main entree was really bad. We ordered the ribeye, and the steak and lobster dinner. The Ribeye was overcooked and very hard and thin. The steak and lobster was - Steak was raw, lobster was rubbery and hard to cut. The dessert we had to share so we picked the carrot cake which was very dry and hard. The complimentary champagne was bitter and cheap. The service was a bit confusing. We left before midnight after we paid. I tried to find a place in the restaurant's website to complain but they do not allow for this. Also I got an e-mail from the restaurant stating that their records showed that I did not attend and said that I needed to follow cancellation rules. I responded that I did attend but e-mail was returned. This was the last straw. Needless to say, I do not recommend this restaurant for dinner. The jazz band that performed was okay.

Al