Red Roof Innsmotel stay

First off I have been trying repeatedly for a week now, to get any one to address this issue and I have been ignored. I am so disappointed in this place. My family and I stayed at the hotel room 132 on 11/24/2018 and to make a long story short, because I have written many times already and called the property I know you have records of these. We found poop smeared on the bed and a chain . The motel is slandering my name and blaming my family and I have yet to receive an apology from anyone. I only wanted some acknowledgement of this but since this has caused my family distress I want compensation! At the least my money back for the two nights in which one of them my 13 year old daughter slept on this feces covered bed . Who ever reads this will see the many attempts I've made . I have never been treated so badly and upsetting my family is unacceptable. Why is nobody addressing this health hazardous motel . Now I will report to the health Dept show the pictures and call the better business bureau. Your property is not going to get away with this .

Ta