[Resolved] Red Roof Inn / poor response to complaint
I stayed at this hotel on June 24, 2011 I have had no luck with speaking to any one except the area operation manager, he email me and a few phone tags of missing him, I had no luck getting my problem handled in a matter that was inportant to myself and my family.
I feel they pushed us under the rug.
Please be Careful when staying here.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Red Roof Inns Customer Care's Response, Jul 25, 2011
“Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel in Chandler, AZ . I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide superior service to every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Would you kindly send me your contact information so I may personally talk to you about your experience?”
More Red Roof Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged and will not refund! 
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room 
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience 
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people 
- Red Roof Inns - the condition of the hotel
- Red Roof Inn - accommodation red roof inn
- Red Roof Inns - redicard & customer service
- Red Roof Inns - room, amenities
- Red Roof Inns - dirty rooms w not towels