Red Rock Casino / Don't even try it

The Red Rock - don't even try it. Stay downtown or on the strip. The restaurants are sub-par. T-Bone Restaurant doesn't even have a T-bone one the menu (except for a $99 T-Bone for 2). The entree's and appetizers in all restaurants are like eating at McDonald's - very standard. The Spa is way overpriced. For a really good Spa, the Golden Nugget (yes, believe it) is the absolute best and most reasonable in Vegas. The caviar manicure is awesome, and the massage therapists are all very good. However, the pool almost redeems the Red Rock. The frozen drinks delivered to your lounge chair, the 12 separate pools, the nice servers, the only bright spot in an otherwise uneventful stay. I was also disappointed by the "Nevada Residents only" scratch off games. They must really like only the home town people.

Va

Comments

• Ga
      26th of Aug, 2008

The Red Rock and The Green Valley Ranch are both exquisite.

Previous comments sound like someone may have lost some money there !

30th of Sep, 2009

we were invited by a friend of ours to have a dinner at red rock casinos, and the place are marvelous.It was our first time to go there because mostly we go to the strip.i don't have any comment about the place it was fantastic!Except for the person in the buffet (guest relation officer) who waited for us and show the table where we gonna stay.So, there we are we've been sit our friend, me and my son but not my wife.Why? Because the stupid lady was blocking the chair where my wife's gonna sit down.Instead, she kept on talking to our friend about her life that she lives in hawaii for a long time and when our friend told her that she's from french riviere and the attendant ask is that in france ohh! i also lived in europe and not only that she even asked us to go ahead and get our food while she continues conversing with our friend.I'm not sooo going ever back in that place again.Good for her i didn't get her name.But definitely she's a filipina.