Red Lobster (Wooster) / falsify employment by employer
About a year ago I had worked for red lobster in wooster an by a manager I was told I was going to b at dishwasher 4 3 weeks then I was going to be moved to the cook poisition and too my surprise after the 3 weeks I was there they told me I was going to be staying at the dishwasher poisition that which I never even applied for in the application in the 1st place it was added to my application after I was told I was going to be moved to cook in 3 weeks. It doesnt seem fair for managers or even general managers to go and tell me this and not live to what they promised to me in the 1st place and further I just talked too the district manager and he told me in his nown words that we as management have a right too change our minds. However im not seeing how telling me that a poisition that I didnt even want and wouldnt even apply for without the understanding that of which the management and I agreed too that I was too move too cook in 3 weeks. Explain too me if this really fair because I dont see the logic from this. An in my mind there isnt any. I would like a response on this situation immediately or ill report it to the better busineess bureau tomarrow when they open this is not fair too my employment right nor is it right to anybody's that has had it happened too them I speak not just for me but for anybopdy that has a similar situation.
More Red Lobster (Wooster) Complaints & Reviews
- Red Lobster - do not work at red lobster wauwatosa 
- Red Lobster - table turning 
- Red Lobster Wauwatosa - stay away from red lobster wauwatosa and red lobster brown deer 
- Red Lobster - food quality 
- Red Lobster - terrible overall experience 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - my service at bridgeton location
- Red Lobster Hospitality - the service is terrible!!!
- Red Lobster Hospitality - our experience at dinner
- Red Lobster - food
- Red Lobster Hospitality - manager using bad language and employees stealing food off people's plates in the serving window.