Red Lobster, Findlay, Ohio / server complaint
We have always considered one of the better restaurants in Findlay to eat since we moved here 23 years ago. As of lately the service is going down hill. A week ago today my husband and I ate dinner there. When the waitress took our order I asked if the scallopes were big or small. She said big. So I ordered a pick 2 meal, I think it was scallops & chicken. When the order came the scallops were small. I don't care for these as they avery strong fishy taste. So I told the waitress, then she comes back with a manager and she asked what waswrong, I told her and she took the scallpos and advised she ordered the big ones for me. End of coversation. A couple of months ago my husband ordered an all you can eat meal, when he finished the first portion he motioned for server to bring more. After waiting 45 mins. we payed our bill and left.At the time we didn, t say anything as we were mad.
More Red Lobster, Findlay, Ohio Complaints & Reviews
- Red Lobster - do not work at red lobster wauwatosa 
- Red Lobster - table turning 
- Red Lobster Wauwatosa - stay away from red lobster wauwatosa and red lobster brown deer 
- Red Lobster - food quality 
- Red Lobster - terrible overall experience 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - Red Lobster Dearborn Heights Location
- Red Lobster in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin - my order and customer service 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - my service at bridgeton location
- Red Lobster Hospitality - the service is terrible!!!
- Red Lobster Hospitality - our experience at dinner