Recruiting Professionals / RIP-OFF

United States, Maryland Review updated:
Recruiting Professionals
Recruiting Professionals is a SCAM! RUN- don't WALK - from these slicksters! Why do you need to pay THEM $297.00 of your hard-earned money to 'join' a company that has too many job opportunities to fill by itself? IN THIS JOB MARKET? P.T. Barnum has nothing on these Con Artists!! Their so-called 6-month money-back guarantee is so rigged that no one can meet the conditions required for a refund...

They send you a 'guide' on how to generate YOUR OWN LEADS from Employers, (Good Luck!) Their spokesman (Joshua Yafa) has been busted more times than OJ, and is twice as slick (google him for yourself)! He's a 'Bernie Madoff wannabe' and I sincerely hope he gets his wish - and the same end-result as Bernie 'Made-Off'!!

My advice: Spend the $300 Bucks on lottery tickets instead - you'll have a better chance of cashing in or getting some return on your investment!

A  10th of Aug, 2009 by
### recruiting professionals. I returned their manual, they don't refund my $300. ### them. ###!!!

I have been asking them for 3 months, they don't answer email, or answer phone.
A  14th of Sep, 2009 by
If you are serious about recruiting don't send anybody money I will help anyone that is serious about recruiting. I have helped many people start a recruiting business and have not charged anyone. I have the job orders and will be glad to share. Drop me a line at buyersandsellers@yahoo.com

I did check out Recruiting Professionals and they are a very slick operation. I had trouble with them over work orders. I stayfar far away from their site.
N  5th of Oct, 2009 by
only three persons are not happy with recruiter professionals

N  9th of Oct, 2009 by
Recruiting professionals, such a rip off. they didn't give my money back. I didn't make any money with them even a single dollar. I sent them their manual back, they ignored me completely. I called them hundreds of times, and emailed them hundreds of time too, they gave me vague responses on occasion, but again ignored me totally. It's been 6 months till I sent them their manual, they didn't resent the manual back to me so that I could sell the damn thing, or they didn't send my money back. So yes, my worst nightmare ever.

If you have already paid them $300 to buy the stupid manual, maybe you could sell their manual on ebay or something, , , , I don't even have that anymore.
A  1st of Dec, 2009 by
I find it very unfortunate that there are individuals in this world that talk very smooth and are crafty in how they lure the innocent in, enticing them with large numbers. They pretend to be your best friend, and promise that they will be on your side and guide you through the process of achieving a substantial amount of income after you've paid them whatever amount, be it $40, $499, $297. However, once you have, they say, "C-ya!" These evil people will get what they give sooner or later.

I speak on my own behalf as well as others, as a victim of numerous scams--don't fall for these smooth talkers.

Here are a couple of red flags to look for:

1. You have to pay an upfront fee to join, become a representative, get a job.
2. The person/people promoting the business are rather pushy or tend to create a sense of urgency with their words and diction either verbally or written via website.
3. The person/people promoting the business will not give you a straight answer to your questions or they will divert your attention in some way.
4. The amount of money that is said to be achieved is ridiculously high, ex. $10, 000, $162, 000.
5. There is no contact information such as email or phone number.
6. To expand further on #5, if there is a number, you call but only get a voice mail. You leave a message, but don't get a reply. If there is an email address, you email the business and they don't respond. If they do respond, they refuse to give you a refund and claim that you didn't read the fine print.

We all want to achieve the dream of becoming financially independent. Perhaps the answer is denying the things that you would like to have but you don't necessarily need. Another answer--stay away from slick salespeople who not only try to shove products that you don't really need down your throat, but sweet talk you into taking away something you've worked hard for that is yours and yours alone--YOUR MONEY. Then you can do the things that YOU want to do.
A  10th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I just Googled Joshua Yafa's name and I can tell you first hand he is the biggest thief that I know. I dated him for 5 years and he proposed to me the last 6 months I was with him. When I fist met him he was a male stripper and would dance nude for gay men. Then he lied to me and told me he had his Series 7 license. But the calls started coming in from people that he stole money from and I would ask him and of course, he denied it. He couldn't stay in more than one office for more than a month. Everything he was in my name, homes cars, etc. because he said he was building my credit. Please remember I was only 22 years old at the time. Then a friend of mine that is an attorney called me to tell me that he is representing a man that Josh did business with. He met me for lunch and gave me the low down and explained why he was putting all of our assets in my name. Needless to say, I left his ### and left everything behind me. About three months after I left him, I was getting calls from Ford Motor Credit that I am passed due on my Brand New Lincoln Navigator payments and they will be looking to repo the car. The funny thing was I didn't drive a Navigator but a Volvo. After I left him he had gone in the dealership somehow used my social security number and forged my signature to purchase this vehicle. At first, he denied it...of course. But once I hired an attorney the tune was different. He even had to pay for my attorney. Josh hasn't spoken to his brother in over 2 years nor his child hood friends because he has scammed them all out of money. If you would like to get a good look at this pig... check out this website I found where he posed for Gay men for money. www.bootlust.com I am going to stay anonymous on this one but feel free to ask me anything about him. Oh he did marry a woman after me that is involved in all the scams right along with him Vanessa Pena. So watch out for her too...She got in trouble too after the fax scam.
N  14th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Thank you for the info everyone. I was taken in by the idea of this and was possibly going to give it a go, but the upfront money made me wary so I wanted to look into it first. Thanks for taking the time to post your experiences and words of wisdom. You saved me $300! Thank you all and I pray that you will find what you need to make ends meet.
A  4th of Feb, 2010 by
Yes, the previous poster is very correct. Josh is a low life to the inth degree. He did, in fact, strip for gay men in order to swindle them out of their money both in the bars and in their personal lives. I WAS a very close friend to him thru these times. I found myself getting caught up in his mess, physically, emotionally, and financially. I shoved money at him right and left for ANY new investment he conjured up because his promise was always, "this is going to make us rich, I would not steer you wrong". Finally, I opted to leave the friendship and cut my losses. That was, by far, the best thing I could have done for myself to date. That was about 10 years ago. I am exceptionally successful now and look back on those days and thank God I didn't devote more money, time, or effort into him. My problem back then was that, I guess, I held tight to the hope that this was all just a phase he was going thru. And that he would out grow this and become a decent human being. Josh was NEVER happy with what he had. His mind ran a million miles an hour with ideas of getting more, getting bigger, getting richer. I keep track of his misadventures via the interent because I cannot get close enough to him or anybody that knows him to get first hand information. Though, I thought the man had a great heart and just wanted to be successful I have realized Josh has NO HEART at all. I encourage you all to make decisions with your minds after long investigations and long thought sessions.

Don't judge the severity of what I have said, judge the truth of it. Everything that I have said is 100% truth according to my life thru a couple of years I was close to Josh.
N  7th of May, 2010 by
Sounds like the previous posts made by Honest Success and Growing in Wisdom is the same person...possibly a woman dumped???????
N  7th of May, 2010 by
Also sounds like Success 2010 is the same as the other 2 posts?????
N  8th of May, 2010 by
This is really comical. Josh, if you weren't so worried about what people are writing about you and your company Recruiting Professionals then why do you keep checking the complaint boards??? Success 2010 is me, your's truly but not HonestSuccess...the problem is you have ripped off and stolen from SO many people you can't even keep up! "A woman that got dumped"...As I recall I left you and you cried like a little baby. Wasn't I already with someone else, ENJOYING myself. I left you because you are and were a pathalogical liar...You lied to me and told me you had you series 7 license and were a "real stock broker". But instead you were a pump and dump fool! Why would you put everything in my name and lie saying you were trying to build my credit but instead running from the Feds. I made have been young, but not dumb and thank God I got out of it because I would have gone down just like you and your wife when you were finally busted. I find it comical how you and your wife have so many aliases...below I will list them.

Joshua Yafa, Josh Yaffa, Samuel Johnson, Brock Goldstein
Vanessa Pena Yafa, Vanessa Yaffa, Azaria Goldstein, Jaqcueline Yafa, Jaqcueline Yaffa

I remember receiving phone calls at our house from people begging for their money back because they are about to lose their home. How soon you forget, Josh but I will never forget. You are a slime ball. Why don't you try to get an education...since you didn't even graduate high school and try to do a real business. What is even sad you and your con-artist wife use your own kids to put things in their name so the Feds can't see what you two are up to.

Anyone Please feel free to email me...and if you have been screwed by Recruiting Professionals I can forward you Josh Yafa's phone number, email address, and physical address so you and your attorney can go after this ###.

No more emails, Josh...please. Stop being a coward and start using your real name on this (Robert 3)...C'mon!
This is Joshua Yafa...owner of Recruiting Professionals...Con-Artist

N  8th of May, 2010 by
More pics of con artist and wife... Vanessa Pena Yafa "Azaria Golde" Josh Yafa, "Brock Goldstein"

N  13th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Just for the record, I am NOT Success2010. Nor am I "a woman that got dumped". I am somebody that was there for you through this same time frame. Therefore, I know the truth about you and wish somebody had warned me. I'm just doing my share to help fellow success driven people steer clear of your antics. Good luck convincing people you are something that you are not. But you, of all people, should know that honesty gets you MUCH further than luck.
N  25th of Jun, 2010 by
Ivana Horna of Orlando, Florida (Success2010), you need to grow up and stop harassing/stalking Josh and his family. It has been eight years since your break up! Why can't you get on with your life? Why do you even go as far as to steal his family pictures from facebook to put up on this site! The delusional stories you write about your relationship are amazing! You even go as far as to harass his wife and small children. People should beware of you and your insanity. Put you big girl panties on and grow up.
A  25th of Jun, 2010 by

First of all, their service is terrible and I didn't make a dime doing what they said would make me money. Second, their contact service is horrible. Good luck having them return your calls. Third, their 100% money back guarantee is a complete lie! If you do get suckered into this scam and you don't make money, you may as well keep the manual for a paper weight because these [censor]ers won't send you your refund back. I've been sending emails back and fourth to their administration office that FedEx had sent my manual back to their office at 7491 N Federal Hwy Ste. C5-290 Boca Raton, FL 33487-1625 with proof of a signature and all they say is that they have looked everywhere and can't find it. They told me that it must have gotten signed at a post office which is complete [censor] because FedEx doesn't mail to P.O. boxes. To this day, I am still fighting to get my refund back. These people are [censor] and hope they all get sent to prison.
D  24th of Sep, 2010 by
Ivana Horna is very confused. She should know better because she worked for a staffing company. This is real work, this is NOT a walk in the park. Miss Ivana Horna has her panties in a bunch for many reasons. Maybe one day she will grow up and get out of her diapers.

For anyone else looking at this business put on your jock strap and take 3 minutes to google "Split Network" staffing. You will see companies like Top Echelon and dozens of others. They all cost money, they all involve work. if you are looking to hide behind a desk and collect $400.00 peanuts per week and live like a slug. Then this is not for you miss Ivana Horna or anyone else.

This is the battlefield of life, either produce or sink with the rest of society that wants a hand out and free lunch
N  27th of Jan, 2011 by
"Miss" Ivana Horna (who would marry this screwball) is absolutely out of her mind! Too funny...here is a girl that was actually put away as a teenager by her parents because she was so bad! So a man breaks up with her because she is so nuts ans she tries to destroy him and his family...pathetic isn't it. Definitely a case of fatal attraction.
A  21st of Apr, 2011 by
My biggest disappointment was with John Moore of TRS Services in Raleigh, NC. This recruiter is known as a loose elephant and an inveterate liar.