Recruiter4jobstheir survey was fake and lost money because of it

I applied for the assistant job through the company Recruiter4jobs. The rep contacted me and offered to fill the survey, and it was possible to get $500 for it. I of course believed to this scam, but they haven’t paid me this sum, they charged me for $500 instead. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Gr
Feb 02, 2015

Comments

• Sk
      Oct 15, 2015

I also received a call from [protected] offering a job of 18L CTC and asked me log in their site and make a payment of INR 2500 to fill the form. I denied the same saying that I will pay only after getting the job if they want. Beware. They could be fraud.

• Bi
      Nov 20, 2015

I also received a call from [protected] offering a job of 15L CTC and asked me log in their site and make a payment of INR 2500 to fill the form. I have paid the amount, after that Once more person call me from the same number and asked me to pay again INR5000 for Salary Increament Benefit, I have denied, and asked to refund my money pay earlier, but till now no responses, till then I am keep on calling to this number, but always it is busy.

• Re
      Nov 26, 2015

I had received called from www.recruiter4job.com on 07/10/15 regarding some Job opportunities they asked to deposit 2500 towards reg. fees. After getting 2500/= they are disappeared. they are cheater ###...

• Dr
      Dec 01, 2015

WHOMSOEVER IT CONCERNED

I have received call on 25.10.2015 from the cell numbers [protected], [protected] & [protected] by one lady (I do not remember her name, she stated as representing Recruiter4job.com) and informed me that my resume has been short listed at ITC, Bangalore for the post of Vice President and you need to pay Rs 2500/- one time fee. Since I was looking for a job and I believed and paid the money through my SBI credit card. After 30 minutes, one person by name Malhothra called me from the first two cell number and asked me to pay Rs 5000/- towards some salary increment activation. I started getting doubt and some how he convinced me to pay this amount and this is the final payment and he assured me as I will get the telephonic interview from ITC organization after 2 days. I forced to pay based on his words and finally I paid through my SBI credit card. Both the payments made through your payment web links.
    Inline image
    On 26.10.2015, I received one more call from the above mentioned cell no. by one person Ajay and asked me to pay Rs 7000/- towards some profile activation etc., I was realized that I got trapped by three frauds (one lady, Malhothra & Ajay Oberoi) and I denied to pay further. I afraid this cascading cheating will repeat and I decided to stop this non sense. I tried to the above phone numbers and requested Malhothra and lady to refund my money and no need any of your service. Initially they tried to convince me to pay Rs 7000/- and they said your money will be refunded after 45 days. Please note I have not received any payment confirmation from your company mail ID, but Ajay has confirmed by his personal e mail ID. I am having basic doubt on above frauds, whether they belongs to your organization?? if it it true. Please render your service for the paid amount of Rs 7500/- or refund my money. I request your organization to confirm If the above frauds are not belongs your organization.
    I have already lodged complaint with Fraud detection committee, RBI on above phone numbers and they are already on searching the frauds.
    I am planning to take it up to concerned police authority very soon and I am going to publish this cheating incidence at public networks like Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin etc. I am expecting no other innocent job seeker get trapped by above frauds.

I expect your positive and quick response

Thanks & Best Regards

Bangalore
    Mobile no.[protected]

Dec 11, 2015

Respected Sir,

I have received calls from Recruiter 4 Job agency, Chandigarh, saying they saw my resume from some site. They said my resume was shortlisted and selected by Jet Airways company. They asked me to pay online, Rs 2500 for registration and I have already paid them. Now they are asking me to pay another 5000 Rs for Salary increment ID. But there was no direct calls from Jet Airways. The two agents who spoke to me are Priya and Oberoi from Recruiter 4 job agency, Chandigarh. Their contact number is [protected]. I got a mail from Mr.Selva Kumar too from the same agency, asking me to pay another Rs.5000, which I wont pay. This is pure blackmail and fraud activity by them.

Please dont highlight customer resumes to fraud agencies. Kindly get in touch with these agencies and such people and take legal action. Their Bank is Canara Bank, Sector 15, Rohini, Delhi and the bank account no. is [protected]. Account name: Recruiter4job. IFSC: CNRB0002758. They are doing mysterious activities. Kindly lodge a police complaint against them.

Thanking You,

Dec 24, 2015

please sue these people

• Ar
      Jan 13, 2016

I have received calls from Recruiter 4 Job agency on 10th Jan. They asked me to pay online, Rs 2500 for registration another 5000 Rs for Salary increment ID, Job ID Rs 10000 & profile Id Rs 10000. They are now asking for Rs 12000 Consultant ID. I have asked to refund the amount. Please be careful

• Ra
      Jan 18, 2016

Reading the above reviews I luckily have not yet paid.. I received a call from [protected] today (18/01/2016)...People please be aware..

• Ke
      Feb 02, 2016

I got a call from Recruiter4Job agency and asked to pay 2500 for a VP job in India Bulls. Luckily I checked the website internet while chatting with this guy and found these comments. Have disconnected the call. Please be careful. This is the second such company that I have come across within 2 weeks that are trying to lure innocent job seekers into paying money.

• Rs
      Feb 03, 2016

Hi

Thanks to this section i am saved as i was about to pay money which was INR 2500 as advised on call from some Sameer who called from recruiter4job agency from [protected].
    He said i am selected as an AVP HR for lufthansa Airlines.

• Gh
      Feb 09, 2016

I have received calls from www.recruiter4job.com (E-mail is [protected]@recruiter4job.com) from +[protected] on 05 Feb. They asked me to pay online, Rs 2500 for registration another 5000 Rs for Salary increment ID, I have asked to refund the amount. Please be careful

Thanks with warm regards,
    Ghanshyam Chouhan
    [protected]

• Sc
      Feb 09, 2016

I got a call from recruiter4job.com on 06.02.2016 saying that they will give me job after taking my interview. I agreed for the interview and on 08.02.2016 they asked me to submit a sum of Rs. 2, 500/-. Believing them, I submitted Rs. 2, 500/- in their account. Then some other person by the name of Rohit Malhotra asked me to deposit an amount of Rs., 5, 000/-. Initially I had a doubt on these people but since I was looking for a job I deposited Rs. 5, 000/- as well. Then they told me to submit an amount of Rs. 10, 000/-. After their asking for another 10, 000 rupees I was confirmed that they are a fraud company and looting innocent job seekers. I immediately stopped them there and told them to refund my money. On 09.02.2016, I made at least 20 calls to them and every time a different person picked up the call. Initially, a lady by the name of Sangeeta picked up, then there was another lady called Prachi who spoke to me. She transferred my call to Shivam who spoke to me. He told me that the money shall be refunded and somebody called Ajay Oberoi is looking after my profile and is processing my request of refund. After that I called them again to know the status of my refund, but nobody is picking up the phone. It is a very big fraud company who is out to loot innocent people. It was a complete shock to me. I am now going to the police to file the complaint against them under Cyber Crime.

S C Wadhwa

• Ha
      Feb 11, 2016

Recruiter4job.Com fraud and fake they are getting money and denied u whn u making call to them pse be aware of that type of fraud
    that no are [protected] name priya [protected]- rohit, [protected]-shivam, [protected]-sherya all person are fraudent for job pse track this number
    do not give any mony to above fraudent

harendra kumar
    [protected]

• Na
      Mar 12, 2016

I also lost Rs17500/- from Recruiters4jobs . they are liers, fake and acammers. I got a call from Ajay Oberoi from Recruiters4jobs, chandigarh7065910362. they promised me interview which never happened and phone was unreachable when tried to contact them

• Sh
      Oct 21, 2016

I also lost Rs90000/- from Recruiters4jobs . they are liers, fake and acammers. I got a call from a lady from Recruiters4jobs, chandigarh [protected]. they promised me interview which never happened and phone was unreachable when tried to contact them.