Recovery.org / Collections agent

1 dubai, dubai, United Arab Emirates

HI Sir/ madam This is Mubin Ahmed CO Mr. Glen G Almeida Credit Card # [protected] as Mr. Glen Almeida is my family friend for some reason he have lose this job since 18 month now and he is india form long time on his behalf i am paying his Credit Card bills. my apologies for all late payments but end of the day payment was always made 1 week before some colletction guy call me for payment and i said yes sir payment will be done within 3 or 4 days as i was late 2 days again he called me i said sir i will make payment but he started using bad words to me and my family members i cut his line again he keep calling me. firstly i am not ur costumer i am paying on behalf of my firend and i am getting bad words (abusive language). And guy Mr. Mohd Rak bank Collections dept he clams to me that he is big boss of rak bank no one can do anything GOOD i have his whats up mess prove what he send me. His Name is MR Mohd mob # +[protected] I need an action and answer for this or i am going to put on all social net work with whats app pic and i will make people kwn that bank people can go on any limits to recover there money coz he has abusive me and i am not ur bank costume Note:- i need fed bk within 24hs Thank you Mubin Ahmed [protected]

Mu