RecordsLogin.com / SCAM, DOUBLE SCAM

1 TX, US Review updated:

Two or three months ago I subscribed to this SCAM. Once I saw that it had very little information, I immediately canceled. I got a confirmation letter from them that my credit card would be credited with the 39.94 of charges. That did in fact happen. It was billed as Clickbank or something like that. TODAY, I received my Credit Card Statement and they have used a different billing NAME and say that the product was ordered on July 17, 2009. When I sent them an email, they replied that I have full services but I don't have a user name nor a password. So I guess that I will let master Card and them decide how they are going to prove that I bought it since I do in fact have a confirmation letter of cancellation. SCAMS SUCH AS THIS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET AND THOSE OPERATING THEM JAILED. I WILL BE LOOKING INTO THE ILLEGAL PART OF THIS SCAM.

More RecordsLogin.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Aug 19, 2009

DEN OF THIEVES!! - BEWARE! BEWARE! - STAY AWAY!!

"SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP PRICE" OFFER CHANGES AND EXPIRES DAILY. YOU WILL PAY FULL PRICE, LIKE IT OR NOT! THESE WEB SITE OWNERS SHOULD BE IN PRISON FOR FRAUD! ONE CLICK OF THE MOUSE BUTTON AND BAADAABING! CONGRAT'S, YOU HAVE JUST FLUSHED $39.95 OR WORSE... $59.95 RIGHT DOWN THE FRIGGIN TOILET! WANT TO DO RESEARCH SOMEONE? HA! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! GovSearchRecords.com IS A FRAUDULENT SCAM!

• Me
      Jan 31, 2010

I PAYED $39.95 for this FRAUD based website and am on the phone as I type, trying to file a report with my credit card company. THE OWNERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK SAYING "CHU CHING". I am after them and it may involve some of my time, but it's not the $$$$ at this point, it's ALL ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE.