recordslogin / will not let me login to my account

Phone: 1-800-390-6035

I paid $39.95 on 02/05/08 to WWW.CLKBank.com for www.recordsarea.com, on 07/20/09 the web site changed to www.recordslogin.com. I tried to log on to recordslogin on 11/19/09 and could not sign in, it would keep telling me the user name or password was not right. When I asked for help I was told to contact WWW.CLKBank.com, so I did over and over and over for more then a month and all I got was NO REPLY e-mails telling me they are looking into it. I also e-mailed [email protected] with no help. I called [protected] and asked for a refund and they said no way.
When I paid for this program it was a lifetime membership and when I tried to lookup information on my Dad and other people I got nothing back from the program. This program should be shut down and fined $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
M A Webster

Comments

• Pr
      29th of Aug, 2009
    recordslogin - site does not work-misleading ad
    Friday Harbor
    Washington

I paid a fee online, expecting I was getting to government open records r: the death of my father. No such name was found. Then I put in recent facts known to me (my son's marriage, for instance) and none of the information came back with any answers. All persons searched were not found.

I'm older and wiser. In the future, I will do more research before joining ANY online offers.

• Li
      2nd of Sep, 2009
    recordslogin - Rip-off
    RecordsLogin
    North Carolina

This company's website states that they cover all states; however, after purchasing the membership, I discovered that NC is not included in the searches.

Also they adverstise 24/7 support. There is no telephone number on their website and the return is within 7 days. Not at all a 24/7 support service.

This is definitely an online scam and I hope others will also report this company to their State Attorney General Office.

• Ba
      28th of Feb, 2010

I cannot login either paid $39.94 on Jan. 10, 2010 and can't use my LIFETIME ACCOUNT
    either. What's the problem? I don't have money to throw away!!! Any suggestions??

• Wi
      9th of Mar, 2010

i signed up for $39.95 and received a Criminal Check on myself stating that I had a larcency filed against me
    in Houston, Tex showing ID #1502547 - This is not me - how do I contact you people to get this removed from
    my record?
    Wilma J Roe dob Feb 8, 1937

• Wi
      9th of Mar, 2010

comment is shown above - why is it so hard to contact you people

wilma j roe

24th of Mar, 2010
    recordslogin - Bogus web site
    RecordsLogin
    RecodsLogin.com

I also purchased this service for $39.95 and was unable to even find my address. I googled to find a phone number since there is not one available on the site...that is where I discovered many, many complaints concerning this "bogus web site". I called my credit card company immediately and they gave me a number to CLKBANK*COM. I called them and was assured that this amount would be taken off of my credit card in 3 to 5 business days. I will be checking on that!
    This number may be of some help to others who have purchased this service.

• Rn
      24th of Mar, 2010

The contact number for CLKBANK*COM is 208-345-4245.

• Pk
      28th of Mar, 2010
    recordslogin - inadequate site, faulty
    individual
    4417 S Hidden Way St
    Terre Haute
    Indiana

i purchased recordslogin.com to search numerous records and none of the searches reveil anything. I paid $39.94 for this site and i got ripped-off. The site is a scam, stay away from it.

• Ro
      4th of Jul, 2010

I signed on can not log in after paying $19.00.

What kind of rip off artists are you?

• Di
      26th of Nov, 2010
    recordslogin - ilegal dissemination of infromation and theft of services
    recordlogin.com
    1460 Little Dry Creek Road, Pulaski, TN 38478
    Pulaksi
    Tennessee
    Phone: N/A
    emailaddress:[protected]@yahoo.com

I recently paid $35 to recordslogin.com as i am sure you are familiar with. After running a criminal search on myself, it revealed that the information was incorrect and in violation of CFR. I contacted the lawyer that represented me in the case for filing a false police report. Recordslogin was disseminating that bomb threats had been made, which is untrue causing defamation to my character and mental anguish. But anyway my lawyer was very helpful and did not hesitate to contact the court to bolster my contentions. I supplied him with a copy of the affidavit of complaint and a copy of the indictment. the court confirmed that I did not make bomb threats. I wrote two letters to recordlogin.com; they did not respond to my letters and have now deactivated my account. This is now theft of services as well as in violation of codes of federal regulations. I would like your help with this complaint and I do intend to contact the FBI at 1000 Custer Road, Clarksburg, WV for further assistance. See the attached letters and scanned copies of documents and responses and other. Please respond at your earliest convenience, Thank you respectfully David Phillips

• Am
      26th of Nov, 2010

He seems to be at it again. He runs a new business, using his old tricks. Personal Touch Remodeling INC. (not LLC)

• Ji
      15th of Jan, 2012

it is nothing but a big rip off. same thing happened to me. they should be arrested and put in jail like any other criminal.

• Re
      9th of Feb, 2012

you should be in jail. all I can say is ditto to the above complaints

• Pu
      23rd of Apr, 2012
    recordslogin - inadequate site, faulty
    recordslogin
    California

I bought this record search service about a year ago, could not set password first, then when I got a hold of click bank, who takes your money, they sent back a web address to use, I tried it and nothing came of it.Now I'm requesting my money back, we'll see what happens !!! For anyone looking for death records, for instance in Calif. Just type in California Death Index, it's free, I'm sure other states are similar. Good Luck, and by the way "BeenVerified" has been very worthwhile to me.