Records Removal services..Sharicom resources / Lies and No results

1 Castle Rock, WA, United States Review updated:

So two years ago i payed to have my criminal records expunged and was promised up and down that this process would only take a few weeks and that it was no problem and my record would be taken care of so of course after getting my money then the people (Jordan Palmer and Nancy Bowling) kinda disappeared and wont return emails or phones calls ever and this has been almost 2 years ago what should i do or can i do?

Randall Murray

Comments

• Mi
      23rd of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me. This 'company' was very helpful right up to the point they received my money. After that I have spent the last year making phone calls, none of which have been returned, and sending emails none of which provide any feedback. This service is a complete scam.

27th of Mar, 2009

some thing happen for me before paying the money they promise to do every thing to seal or expunging my record, but when I paid they did not do any thing help me it is scam. I need help what can I do.
    Thanks,
    Salih
    USA, Georgia

• He
      9th of Jul, 2009

I can help you both!!

They TRIED to pull the scam on me, but my sister is a paralegal and was able to get my money back.

Here is what you do

CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY-tell them you want to file a fradulent charge against Records Removal Services for Services Unrendered.

Provide your credit card company with ALL email transactions between you and the company and request your money be refunded.

THEY will contact RRS Bank and file the grievance while your account is 'temporarily' refunded.

Palmer and Nancy WILL try to retaliate, by reminding you that you are a criminal, they will demand their money be unfrozen and they will threaten your credit report. Nancy will/may even try to offer to FIX it ifyou'll just give her one last chance...but here is your weapon.

Palmer signs his name Esquire, which, by law, can only be done if you are a lawyer...we called Kentucky...he is NOT a lawyer, but pretending to be one. He is not found on ANY of the 50 states Bar associations, and he is currently being investigated by his Attorney General.

2. STICK to your guns...
    YOUR CREDIT card company will get a BOOK of 'information/transactions' from Palmer, claiming what they did...it is up to YOU to word your response carefully, honestly, and accurately, while constantly refuting their trustworthiness and empty promises.

3. end your letter by stating that you will pursue 'ANY' means necessary to bring Mr. Palmer and his company to justice, and that you are NOT a criminal, but an individual who made a poor choice in life several years ago...cite things you have done since then that show you are a different person..ie: married w/ children, involved in your church/held a job for however many years..etc...

If you need help drafting such a letter I'd be HAPPY to provide you w/ a copy of mine...to sort of see where yours can parallel...

I told Mr. Palmer and Nancy that I would take a bus ride from Louisiana to the very stops of the Attorney General and bring it to media attention and he pushed right back by threatening to file against my credit report...
    I told his company they were deceitful and didn't deserve to be allowed to practice and that I would persist until I justice was served.

I shoplifted from Target when I was 18. I was arrested, and did community service...years later I'm the mother of 3 beautiful girls, work in the medical field and have been married for 19 years..my crime happened back in 1988!! I, too, paid the money and heard Nancy's excuses and experienced Palmer's vicious, ignorant side, but IF you are 100% honest and dedicated and push to the very end you can end your frustration...

I bought their garbage in May of 08..I called my credit card after 5 months of their lies, in Sept., after I sent Mr. Palmer and Nancy letters indicating my request for reimbursement for services unrendered. My case was reviewed by my credit card company and Mr. Palmer's bank's lawyers and it was determined he had NO case...my credit card company said they dropped his case Dec. 12th 08

I have SINCE contacted the state where my crime occured and they told me where to get the necessary paperwork to fill out and file for an expungement...they said a lawyer is always recommended, but not necessary, but that I WOULD have to show up in court for the consideration...which was NOT a problem...

FIX IT YOURSELF..go to your local police station and pay for a set of fingerprints. $10.00
    BRING that with you to the courthouse and speak to a clerk about filing for an expungement.
    it will cost you Roughly $150.00 perhaps, for the courts to hear and evaluate your plea.
    PREPARE a plea to submit to the Majistrate, explaining your reason for expungement, WHY you should be granted it, and WHAT you learned from making that choice in life that changed your world.

Gosh, a novel..lol...I sure hopes this helps..I'm not afraid to help ANYONE fix their situation w/ RRS...I don't mean that company ANY illwill or harm; I only want those who have been taken advantage of to know exactly HOW to make it into a positive.

helen

blyonnais@hotmail.com

• Ju
      19th of Oct, 2009

I too was scammed by Records Removal Service. Unfortunately I used a debit card and my bank has no recourse after 90 days. RRS called me after I submitted questions about their service and they promised to expunge my misdemeanor conviction. However, after paying them, almost 2 yrs ago they don't return calls or emails or U.S. Mail. I even have a letter from the KY Attorney General that says they are investigating them too but I doubt I'll ever see my $300. I am going to call the KT Atty Gen this week to get some updates.
    Bottom line is they are scamming people out of money and if you try to get a refund they threaten to expose you to your friends, work, etc because they have your personal information. They even published someones personal phone number on another complaint board!

• Ba
      30th of Mar, 2010

Sounds to me like you all did not do what was asked of you. I cannot believe you have posted your names on here because you have essentially created a public record of the entire event. Randall, I would send an email to accounts@recordsremoval.com and get this resolved. Records Removal Services is a great company and will work with you. Perhaps they are missing information they must have on you.

7th of Jun, 2010

[censor] records removal services. They're avoiding my calls right now. Hey, if you're a "great" company, take my call, Palmer.

9th of Aug, 2010

Hey, I was also scammed by Jordan Palmer and this has been 2 years, Can I still get the money back from my bank and what can we do about this guy taking everyones money and just plain scamming?
    Christina

25th of May, 2012

dont use records removal its a scam!!!

17th of Aug, 2012

im gettin together to file a suit against these ### call me my name is amber 210-777-6117 and i will let you know and the lawyer in texas wants names of the people they scammed and any other info. such as documents and we can get them prosecuted and possibly our money back!!

17th of Aug, 2012

or u can call joel abner at 606-435-6069 he is a detective in kentucky.