Records Area / NO RECORDS

1 Overland Park, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 816-645-1427 (cell)

It has been just about 4 hours since I purchased the 39.95 membership and immediately I began to search for myself, then my husband, our marriage, my grand parents death, sisters divorce...things where I knew that I had all the essential information that would be needed IN EVERY CASE, but I found no one and then decided (a little late) to search info about Records Area only to find that there have been many others who have experienced what I have.

I won't stop here, I certainly am going to see what I can do to get my money back. Don't mind paying, I got nothing and don't even have info on how to contact them. SUCKS and I still need to obtain the records that I was initially trying to get.

A very mad WIFE!!!

Comments

• Je
      20th of Mar, 2008
    www.RecordsArea.com

Complete Waste of Money! This sight doesn't have any information- No access to family or other background information stated! I even tried a search on myself and nothing came up!

• Na

13th of Aug, 2008
    Recordsarea.com
    Portland
    Oregon

Complete rip off! Searched for info on a known felon with a warrent for arrest and found nothing on this site. Found his criminal record 35 pages long one minute then 5 pages long the next then no record at all following day!

DO NOT ORDER IT

• Lo
      31st of Aug, 2008
    Records Area - Paid - but no access and no response
    North Brunswick
    New Jersey
    Phone: 732-297-8540
    www.recordsarea.com

I paid the money for a gold membership ---it said that i would have immediate access... all i got was a confirmation that they took my money. I haven't been able to login yet... it says that they don't recognize my email/login... and I've sent two emails and no responses... I'm going to the bank on tuesday to stop payment... this company is complete crap.

• Je
      21st of Sep, 2008

TJ has a tendency to exaggerate everything in an attempt to make things go in her favor.

Anyone with a brain knows to first start with local records that are verifiable. Some of that info comes from state vital statistics records and it is easy enough to Google if one knows how.

I wonder if Hawver did this from work! That's how she usually operates. Wow, I wonder if her employer knows. I will be sure to alert them.

• Do
      26th of Sep, 2008

I too purchased the Records Area and found that I could locate more information on the internet than I could in that rip off site. I did the same thing you did, I typed in my own name and NOTHING!! I wrote into the company and asked what the deal was and still to this day, no response.

• Ev
      1st of Dec, 2008
    records area .com
    Pennsylvania
    recordsarea.com

claims to be able to search public records for you. Cannot find records I know exist, instead sends you to another pay site. Instead i found more info in online white pages!

23rd of Jan, 2009
    Records Area - Complete Joke this company
    Mark Kosar
    Pennsylvania

I paid 19.95 several days ago and have not been able to log onto their web site ever. I get an error message that the web site can not be found. I have tried to loctate this company by phone but to no success. Don't waste your money because the only information they can give you is your credit card has been charged for the amount of your membership.

• Ei
      12th of Feb, 2009
    Tyldesley
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom
    recordsarea.com

I have been conned, this company have no relevant information what so ever.

Don't waste your money, i wish i had thought to look them up first.

• Po
      14th of Feb, 2009
    arearecords.com

Paid for the site and registered but I can not get access to the site. I have sent several e-mails to the support site but have not gotten any answers. It seems to be a rip off!

• Ca
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    Records Area - scama
    Demotte
    Indiana

I ordered Records Area. It was supposed to search sites to help with genealogy. I tried one name after another-then I decided to try people that I already knew. Then I figured something was very wrong. I then began investigation and discovered it is a BIG SCAM and I want my money returned ASAP.
    My order number is Y2FE88VN.

• He
      6th of Mar, 2009

I would like a full refund on this scam please, there isn't enough old information as you said to justify taking hte time to fill out fo rit.!!!

• He
      6th of Mar, 2009

This is a scam and I would like a full refund or else I will forward thsi to the better business bureau.

• Me
      16th of Mar, 2009

paid for a service that is not their. will not log in to anything .

20th of Mar, 2009

I was suppose to get access to my common law wife's death records and the info i got was her date of birth, date of death and her social. I wasted $29.

• Di
      7th of Sep, 2011
    Records Area

I signed to join the above record search company for Appx £17.50 which without my knowledge became £20.11 re American Tax. No contact information other than email. I tried to cancel within 1 hour of the agreement and received an email asking me why? I replied and received another asking for information re my search and they offered to find my relatives. This company does not have the relevant information if you are outside the USA.