Comments

• Je
      26th of Jan, 2008

They are absolutely horrible i cant even find a place to look for support i will file with the better business bureau.

• Da
      29th of Jan, 2008

DON'T GET RIPPED OF BY THIS COMPANY. I DID.
    THEY COULD NOT COME UP WITH ONE SINGLE RECORD REQUEST. AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUETS I
    KNEW I JUST GOT RIPPED, SO I SEARCHED IN THE MARRIAGE RCORDS FILE, GUESS WHAT NO RECORD FOR MY MARRIAGE ON FILE, OR EVEN BETTER. THEY ADVERTISE A NEW FEATURE. YOU CAN NOW LOOK UP E-MAIL ADDRESSES. SINCE YOU NEED TO GIVE THEM YOURS WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR THE SERVICE, SURELY THEY WOULD HAVE THIS ON RECORD. GUESS WHAT. NO RECORD FOUND.
    WHAT A RIP-OFF.

3rd of Feb, 2008

why i can not get records area what a hip off

• Gr
      6th of Feb, 2008

Background check company provides no information. Zaba search has more information for free.

• Ia
      10th of Feb, 2008

Everything here is true. I put my own name in and there was no record of me.

• Je
      20th of Mar, 2008

Complete Waste of Money!
    No access to family or other background information stated!
    I even tried a search on myself and nothing came up!

• Ud
      7th of Apr, 2008

100% waiste of money. nothing shows up on this site. i did 10 different searches and no records at all.

• Ro
      1st of Jun, 2008

'records what records'! i live in Australia and I cant find a dam thing about my family records. what a waste of money what a big rip off I agree 100% waste of money . Just wished i seen this site before i was stupid enough to pay for it Oh well live and learn that's what i say ...

7th of Jun, 2008

I wish I would have rear this complaint area before I purchased this product. All I want now is a refund. No phone numbers or way to contact. Doyle

24th of Jul, 2008

I can't find anything of interest either ... for myself, or anyone else. I've sent 4 emails requesting a refund, and the last one I sent as a reply to their offer to do a "more in depth search" for me at no cost resulted in the email being returned because their mailbox was full! Thank goodness I paid through PayPal so I can file a formal dispute.

• Bo
      30th of Jul, 2008

yep, i got taken also, a waste of time and money.i wish i would have checked around first

8th of Aug, 2008

Something should be done legally against this company. I asked them for a refund and it has never happened. Maybe we should start a class action lawsuit

8th of Aug, 2008

More information: Besides trying to do searches and finding nothing I did a little checking. When I did a BBB search for them in Idaho it took me to the following:

Company Name:
    www.researcharea.com
    www.people-search.net

Company Address:
    C/O Domains by Proxy
    Scottsdale, AZ 85260

There were 19 complaints about this company in the last 36 months. Here's the link:

Here is some more info:

14455 N. Hayden Rd.
    Scottsdale, Az 85260
    Two phone numbers at this address - 480-624-2550 & 480-624-2588

15111 N. Hayden Rd.
    Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    Two phone numbers at this address also - 480-624-2045 & 480-625-2599

Here's how I got the above info:

Go to http://www.dexknows.com and to a business search for Domains for Proxy Scottsdale, AZ

• De
      24th of Aug, 2008

I was not able to get any information. This was really a waste of money.

• De
      24th of Aug, 2008

I too was taken. No information and no reply from customer support.

• Ra
      3rd of Oct, 2008

This program is a joke. I cannot even find information on myself nor my parents. A lot of the time it displays "busy, try again later".

12th of Oct, 2008

This is a horriable website, they continue to re-bill over and over so...I guess I am driving to scottsdale, no one rips me off!

27th of Oct, 2008

This is a rip off. I couldnt find one single person that I knew. To get a refund call click bank at 1-800-390-6035

27th of Oct, 2008

This is a rip off. You can get a full refund through Click Bank - 1-800-390-6035