Records Area / Death notice-obituary!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

This place does not know anything. They send you to another site. The one I chose was D'Addezio.com and they don't know anything either. Waste of money.

More Records Area Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Je
  26th of Jan, 2008

They are absolutely horrible i cant even find a place to look for support i will file with the better business bureau.

Da
  29th of Jan, 2008

DON'T GET RIPPED OF BY THIS COMPANY. I DID.
THEY COULD NOT COME UP WITH ONE SINGLE RECORD REQUEST. AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUETS I
KNEW I JUST GOT RIPPED, SO I SEARCHED IN THE MARRIAGE RCORDS FILE, GUESS WHAT NO RECORD FOR MY MARRIAGE ON FILE, OR EVEN BETTER. THEY ADVERTISE A NEW FEATURE. YOU CAN NOW LOOK UP E-MAIL ADDRESSES. SINCE YOU NEED TO GIVE THEM YOURS WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR THE SERVICE, SURELY THEY WOULD HAVE THIS ON RECORD. GUESS WHAT. NO RECORD FOUND.
WHAT A RIP-OFF.

Sa
  3rd of Feb, 2008

why i can not get records area what a hip off

Gr
  6th of Feb, 2008

Background check company provides no information. Zaba search has more information for free.

Ia
  10th of Feb, 2008

Everything here is true. I put my own name in and there was no record of me.

Je
  20th of Mar, 2008

Complete Waste of Money!
No access to family or other background information stated!
I even tried a search on myself and nothing came up!

Ud
  7th of Apr, 2008

100% waiste of money. nothing shows up on this site. i did 10 different searches and no records at all.

Ro
  1st of Jun, 2008

'records what records'! i live in Australia and I cant find a dam thing about my family records. what a waste of money what a big rip off I agree 100% waste of money . Just wished i seen this site before i was stupid enough to pay for it Oh well live and learn that's what i say ...

7th of Jun, 2008

I wish I would have rear this complaint area before I purchased this product. All I want now is a refund. No phone numbers or way to contact. Doyle

Ja
  24th of Jul, 2008

I can't find anything of interest either ... for myself, or anyone else. I've sent 4 emails requesting a refund, and the last one I sent as a reply to their offer to do a "more in depth search" for me at no cost resulted in the email being returned because their mailbox was full! Thank goodness I paid through PayPal so I can file a formal dispute.

Bo
  30th of Jul, 2008

yep, i got taken also, a waste of time and money.i wish i would have checked around first

8th of Aug, 2008

Something should be done legally against this company. I asked them for a refund and it has never happened. Maybe we should start a class action lawsuit

8th of Aug, 2008

More information: Besides trying to do searches and finding nothing I did a little checking. When I did a BBB search for them in Idaho it took me to the following:

Company Name:
www.researcharea.com
www.people-search.net

Company Address:
C/O Domains by Proxy
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

There were 19 complaints about this company in the last 36 months. Here's the link:

Here is some more info:

14455 N. Hayden Rd.
Scottsdale, Az 85260
Two phone numbers at this address - 480-624-2550 & 480-624-2588

15111 N. Hayden Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Two phone numbers at this address also - 480-624-2045 & 480-625-2599

Here's how I got the above info:

Go to http://www.dexknows.com and to a business search for Domains for Proxy Scottsdale, AZ

De
  24th of Aug, 2008

I was not able to get any information. This was really a waste of money.

De
  24th of Aug, 2008

I too was taken. No information and no reply from customer support.

Ra
  3rd of Oct, 2008

This program is a joke. I cannot even find information on myself nor my parents. A lot of the time it displays "busy, try again later".

Ja
  12th of Oct, 2008

This is a horriable website, they continue to re-bill over and over so...I guess I am driving to scottsdale, no one rips me off!

Ch
  27th of Oct, 2008

This is a rip off. I couldnt find one single person that I knew. To get a refund call click bank at 1-800-390-6035

Ch
  27th of Oct, 2008

This is a rip off. You can get a full refund through Click Bank - 1-800-390-6035