records area .com / PAID FOR A YEARS SERVICE AND CANNOT LOCATE WEB SITE. THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED

I DO NOT HAVE AN ADDRESS AS THIS IS AN INTERNET SITE. THIS SITE LOCATES PEOPLE AND INFORMATION ON PEOPLE. THEY CHARGED ME FOR ONE YEAR $39.95 AND i WAS ABLE TO ACCESS THEIR SITE FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND THEN THEY DISAPPEARED AND I CANNOT LOCATE THEIR SITE.

Ca

Comments

• Vi
      1st of Oct, 2008

paid 39.95 for a sight we cant find no phones or web site

• Li
      20th of Nov, 2008

Well atleast you got about three months. I can not find what I am looking for and keep being told that I have to pay more money with the caption that "you have reached your search limit for the day" I am going to dispute this charge to my credit card as their advertisement of "unlimited criminal checks" is obviously false advertisement. I can not find one much less the unlimited that I was promised.

• St
      20th of Nov, 2008

I am total agreement with you and the thousand other members who are being swindled every day that this service is done. It has been totally down since November 14, 2008 and filed my complaint on November 15, 2008. There has no way to get a numeration to be refunded except my calling your credit card company indicating you have been fraudulented been swindled by USEARCHLOCAL and you want to stop payment immediately.

• Ho
      26th of Nov, 2008

I paid for an unlimited search on October 21 2007, and it was a lifetime membership ($39.95 plus hidden tax).
    I was constantly searching and I have done approximately 50 searches and not one shred of finding anything.
    They told me I had to join to use their service, I tried to find a way to let them know I was
    a lifetime member.Never the less in November of 2008 they charged my card another $39.95 and sent
    me a welcome to the site. Now I am really upset, so I decided to play it out.Here is what happened.
    I only had 1 credit left ( remember lifetime and unlimited) so they said in order to get more searches per day I had to buy credits, I put ache check mark by 5 and paid for 50.Which was 10.95. Now I am really hot, So I send an E-Mail to Support@recordsarea.com.$ weeks went by and some one named Annie returned my E-mail and said
    please describe in detail what you are unhappy with. So I did ...I am going to jump ahead .She sends me a reply after 2 weeks saying "if you really paid for 2 memberships then please send me the two click bank reference numbers
    along with what your queries problems are? I sent her one E-mail back with all the information she ask for.
    Another 2 weeks has gone by and I have heard Nothing.Today I forwarded the original E-mail
    with these ?'s I have sent you the information you ask for, Is there a problem with a refund for these items, you were
    very quick to ask for verification, do I need to send More? Oh and by the way will you punch me in on your time clock tomorrow I seem to be doing the verifying that you should be doing?1 more thing Do you keep records to find these things or do you have to use records area search? that could be why I have not heard any thing.While you are looking I will be doing my own searching on your company starting with Annie.
    Howard

• Gw
      21st of Jan, 2009

This website is a compleat rip of .And i will do my best to get them to court.

• Gw
      21st of Jan, 2009

I will inform the Police and inform the internet provider.

• Li
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I also was taken by this site. I paid for unlimited life and could only use it for 3 months. Now I can not get in nor do they respond to my emails.

27th of Jan, 2009

There is nothing on this website! This is probably a scam!

• Ga
      6th of Feb, 2009
    records area .com - can't find any records
    Ocala
    Florida
    Phone: 3526806835
    gasp0111@yahoo.com

I can't find any thing. Or I can't find any records. I would like my money back A.S.A.P.. This website is bogis. I searched My Father who has been dead for 6 years & couldn't find info. That I found on ancestry.com 2 years ago.PLEASE return or credit my account
    Dissapointed Gail Powell

• Od
      11th of May, 2012

I also paid for 5 years and can not locate them. I have it bookmarked and it always says server not found
    so I do not know what happened
    I do not know what's going on and they do not respond to any e-mails
    so I have been ripped off also