RecordGone.com has successfully handled thousands of cases and has zero complaints with any state bar association. They also have an "A" rating from the Better Business Bureau.
See RecordGone.com's spotless reputation with state bar at:
See RecordGone.com's Better Business Bureau "A" rating at:
See solid professional rating at Avvo.com (where verified clients and other attorneys can rate law firms) at: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/92627-ca-mathew-higbee-249594.html
RecordGone.com has flat fees so clients always know exactly how much they will pay. The prices include the law firm doing the research, paying the court fees, handling opposition from the District Attorney and sending an attorney to court for clients as many as times as necessary.
There are no finance charges and no extra costs for a payment plan. It is the best of all worlds. Clients have total peace-of-mind when using the law firm. They offer fast, professional service that has a money-back-guarantee on most services; so, if your case is denied, you get your money back.
To anyone thinking of using RecordGone.com, here is what you know and can verify:
1. ZERO COMPLAINTS against ANY attorney associated with the law firm. (See state bar licenses - links are posted on law firm web site)
2. “A” rating from Better Business Bureau
2. Attorneys graduated from top American Bar Association law firms. (See US News & World Report)
3. A record of success so solid they back almost every service with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If your record isn't cleared you do not have to pay. (See contracts & web content)
4. A LOW PRICE GUARANTEE that says they will beat anyone price by $50. (See contracts & web content)
5. LICENSED attorneys that are regulated by the state attorney general and Supreme Court in each state (verify licenses on state bar web site)
6. RESPECTED by clients and other attorneys