Recharge Energy Drink / They took $70.00 from my Bank account for nothing

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-666-0420

They took $70.00 from my bank account without my permimsion and for and for nothing. I did not order any thing except for the first order for around $15.00. It was for 30 little packets of there drink mix and it sucks it was suppost to give you energy and it did nothing.

More Recharge Energy Drink Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      1st of Jun, 2009

I looked at my accountand saw that Recharge Energy drinks took $78 from me, FOR NOTHING!!! All they ever did was to send me a "free trail" bottle, with out even a thank you for trying it! This really ruins my income!!!

21st of Jul, 2009

WE TRIED ECHARGE AND FOUND THAT IT WORKED FOR ABOUT FIVE TO SIX HOURS WITHOUT GIVING YOU THE JITTERS. I CANCELLED BEFORE THE NEXT ORDER AND WAS NOT CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT. WISH WE COULD BUT IT IN STORES.

• Ne
      9th of Oct, 2009

I got the trail set for $6.87. The same day I called the company and canceled my account. Then 11 days later I was charged $83.17 for what they call the "discounted price" for a product that really sucks. I am currently attempting to get my money back. I will post my dispute results here when it is completed.

• Ky
      13th of Jan, 2010

Guess I'm joining the club! I got hit too and complained after they charged me when I had already told them to cancel. They said because I didn't return the unused portion, I was still responsible for the $80 bucks. Because it went through my checking debit card, my checking account was overdrawn and I got hit for overdraft charges!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• Mi
      6th of Feb, 2010

This sounded like a good product. I often drink energy drinks and thought this sounded like good stuff. I signed up for the free trial offer for $6.87 with the understanding that they would ship the product to me and I had 10 days to cancel the order and send back the unused drink mix if I didn't like it. I receive the package in the mail on a Weds, my card was billed the next morning on Thursday. Hardly 10 days. I tried to call the service center and was placed on hold for over an hour... never getting to talk to a represenative. I sent them an email and will try to call them again tomorrow. Something tells me however, that getting resolution is going to be a long painful process. As far as the product goes, I like it. I think it does give me more energy and seems to do what they claim it will do. I'm cancelling my order due to shady buisness practices. If this was in a store I would likely buy it. But, its not good enough for me to deal with liars.

• Be
      10th of Feb, 2010

you ### took 83.14 from my bank account and i want my ###ing money back

• Ta
      8th of Jan, 2011

I really liked the product it gave me long lasting energy and the mix tasted like lemonade, but I too got tricked they took the 6.15 like I had planned on and then the next day they took another 87.16 from my bank account. If this product was in stores I would buy it but sadly its not. So the truth is THEY WILL CHEAT YOU OUT OF MONEY! I ADVISE THAT NO ONE BUYS FROM THIS COMPANY, it is a pain to get a hold of anyone within the company and they really don't care that they are committing fraud. So save your time and money and stay away from RECHARGE ENERGY.