Recharge energy / Charges

1 AR, United States Review updated:

Lol it says on the website that after u order the free trial u are signed up for auto ship and it says it will cost 69. 99 and it also says u can cancel at anytime lol but i guess from what i'm reading u guys couldn't lol anyway the real email i see is customerservice@rechargeenergyboost (Thats what the website says it is) not customerservice@drinkrecharge.com
Which was provided by 757eclipse lol u guys prob should use a gift card debit card like a visa one that only has like 25 bucks the next time u buy something like this lol and heres the other contact info like the number and stuff can be found at http: / / drinkrecharge.com / rechargecontactus. Html go to that for the hours u can call and stuff

Comments

• Ji
      6th of Mar, 2009

Do you have any numbers to get in touch with these people I am trying to do the same thing

9th of Mar, 2009
    Recharge energy - Got charged for something I did not purchase
    Recharge Energy

I tried the free trial offer and then about a week later was charged again 70 bucks this time for nothing!! I also got charged from the bank because I did not have the funds!!!

• Re
      9th of Mar, 2009

acai berry anther numver is 1800 957-6988. they gave my money back when i told them i was calling the bbb, fda, and a lawyer...also told them i saw them on rip off .com they threw my money at me...

• El
      10th of Mar, 2009

i just got charged 70 bucks...anyone have any numbers i can call...

• 75
      10th of Mar, 2009

the number is 888-666-0420. or you can email at customerservice@drinkrecharge.com

• 75

Sylvester Jenkins
    P.O.Box 282
    Texas City
    Texas

Recieved a product that claimed it would promote my energy but did not. Could not contact the customer service department to obtain a RMA number to return the remainder of the product before the trial period expired. This product is no good and I refuse to pay for something that does not do what it is advertised to do.

• Fs
      19th of Mar, 2009

when i call the number provided I get a busy tone, when I email them I get a failure notice that the email address is incorrect

27th of Mar, 2009
    Recharge energy - recharge energy trial
    Lillian Vandal
    Rochester
    Minnesota
    ladnav951@yahoo.com

I ordered the trial package of recharge and before the 14 day trial was even up they charged my account another $70.00. which caused an overdraft multiple times because it takes the bank a while to send out the notice.

27th of Mar, 2009

Same happened to me, now trying to get a hold of someone

• Di
      5th of Apr, 2009
    Recharge energy - Re CHARGE ENERGY
    ReCharge Energy

They are charging me for something I did not order all I ordered was the free trail and A week later I get charged for something that I did not order. It shows up on my bank statement for 88.00 and some change Plus the bank is charging me because there is not enought mone in there. ao I get charged 35.00 for a over draift. And I would like this taken off my bank account.NOW!

• Di
      5th of Apr, 2009

THEY CHARGED ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER!

• Kc
      11th of Apr, 2009

We ordered a trial sample of ReCharge Energy. We were charged $70 for something we did not order or receive. If you know of any resolution to this problem, PLEASE let me know.

• St
      15th of Apr, 2009

you people are a bunch of rip off artist you charge my account money without my permission
    ### you and your ### company business SUCKS I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU ###ING IDIOTS

• Aa
      28th of Apr, 2009

they keep chargeing me for this crap! what the hell! they need to stop, because I dont want any of this, and I dont want them to continually charge me $70 a month for something I either dont recieve or doesnt do anything!

7th of May, 2009

trying to get in touch w/them no luck

• Je
      10th of May, 2009

My name is Jerry Blount and I have tryed to cancel my order my email and by phone and have still been billed 69.99 and I want my money retruned to my account, I DO NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT.
    please return my money and cancel any further orders.

• Re
      10th of May, 2009
    Recharge energy - Keep Getting Charged
    James D. Ressler
    Mays Landing
    New Jersey
    Phone: (609)625-2184

I ordered the free trial and wanted to cancel because I feel no different with it. The young man said I was charged for the month because it was past the trial period. I told the guy I wanted this cancelled and now they hit my account again for $79.00 and didn't even receive the stuff.
    James Ressler

• Go
      12th of May, 2009

oh and it might be customerservice@rechargeenergyboost.com if that other one don't work

13th of May, 2009

I would like to cancel my order of recharge energy drink, I am now sending back my unused portion of your drink and please refund my money dated 5/13/09. My order ID is112520