Receivables Performance Management, LLC / Harassing phone calls!

1 1930 220th St., SE, Suite 101Bothell, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-212-7408

This company has called many, many times over a bill that they say I owe to Verizon Telecom dating back to 9/18/2001. This alleged bill has never been posted on my credit report. I have not heard from Verizon at all in nearly 7 years. As per their letter dated 2/19/2008 I have disputed their claim. This company harasses the people that they speak with on the phone and will not transfer you to the person that leaves a message. One cannot speak with a supervisor. and, as other have reported, they are rude. If no one else has sued them by now, I probably will. The incredible thing is that the alleged bill is for only $125.41. They give credit/collections a black eye.

Comments

• Pa
      9th of Mar, 2008

They did the same with me with Sprint. They started calling me right after I made payment arrangements with Sprint. Then once I made my final payment to Sprint, they reported my account as a collection acct. I just sent a dispute.

• Mi
      9th of Mar, 2008

Come on people. If you paid your debts in a timely manner, you wouldn't be "harassed" several years later! When the original creditor is required by law to write you off the books they do just that, so when you all call and ask for acct info the creditor can't give it to you becuase they don't have it anymore! So, the delinquent acct is passed from agency to agency like a bad game of telephone, so the tertiary agency does not have a signifigant amount of information left on the account, they work with what they've got, but those of you out there that are the biggest complainers are those of you that think it is OK to use services or goods on credit and not pay for them, no matter how long has passed. There is a word for that, and I think we all know what it is. So, if you all feel good about shooting the messenger go ahead, but you all know the only person you're really upset with is yourself for being in the embarassing situation of having to have a collector call you!

Ah Mimi Garvin

Sounds like you work for these so called vultures. Yes I agree there are people that don't pay their bills and scam the system but for you to preach about someone you don't know ...give me a break .
    You are the same ### that use automated systems and phone consumers relentlessly even if said consumer doesn't live at the phone number you have. Debt collectors are the lowest ### on the earth not worthy of the air that they breathe. The debt recovery industry needs to be strictly regulated so ###s and ### like yourself can't harass people. Get a real job.

• He
      28th of May, 2008

MIMI GARVIN UR A HUGE LUMBERJACK, DEISEL, BUTCH DYKE. YOU SUCK TITIBALLS

• Fr
      1st of Jun, 2014

This particular company has been reported to be a scam, people looking for credit card numbers so they can rip you off. Don't trust anyone who calls and doesn't have significant information about you or the alleged debt, and never, EVER give out your credit card, debit card, or bank information over the phone, PERIOD END unless it's to a company you know and trust. I've been the recipient of several of these types of scams, this particular company that is under discussion here is claiming that my 100% disabled husband owes a debt on a card that he couldn't have gotten in the timeframe they claim, because he is 100% disabled and HAD NO INCOME AT ALL... scam artists!! Con artists!! Beware!!