RebirthRO / Bad business practices

1 United States

I just want to let everyone know what kind of people this game company is. They have allowed my son to fraudulently use my credit cards, paypal, and checking account to get points for this game to the tun of $550. I tried to ask them to refund the money but they kept it and banned him from the game. So I paid and he got nothing. These people are not legitimate business people. They target kids with their game, yet their items cost anywhere from $25 to $1000 for pretty much nothing. They obviously make their money from kids who use their parents credit cards, etc. and then keep the money. They should be banned from sites like paypal, amazon and the other pay sites but these sites are enabling them to allow kids easy access to the parent's bank accounts. I have asked paypal to remove them but the did nothing. They just took the money out of my account. $430 from my checking account through paypal, $100 through Amazon, $26 directly from a credit card. I have made many attempts to ask them for my money back but have gotten no response.

Na