Rebecca / Is not i repeat not a scam

1 VA, United States Review updated:

This is not a complaint, but more of a compliment. I dont know what some of you guys have heard or have been reading on the company, but ive never in my life exsperienced as many calls as i have with using this company to sell my vehicle. If you do take the time to read the service on the gurantee, which to be honest a lot of people dont. It will tell you depending on the vehicle, and the demand is how we can get it sold. So take your time to lsiten carefully before putting rideclious complaints out there on a specific business just trying to help you !

Rc

Comments

• Re
      21st of Oct, 2009
    Rebecca - Customer Service
    ning.com
    735 Emerson St.
    Palo Alto
    California
    Phone: +1.6505617100
    ning.com

I have sent Ning several help tickets about my network not being accessible to which they never answered. I deleted the network and re-created it only to find that the features I was charged for are not accessible. I've submitted help tickets about this as well and have still not received a reply.

Customer service stinks and I do not recommend creating a network on Ning. Will be requesting a refund and if that is not met then I will contact the BBBonline and file a complaint.

• 33
      5th of Dec, 2009
    Rebecca Jethro - refund
    Rebecca jethro
    500 preston glen circle apt.105
    Canton
    Georgia
    Phone: 678-493-0829

I have called and called and you still have refund me the $33.95 and I want it NOW. [protected]@aol.com

9th of Jun, 2012
    Rebecca - so so great
    Swaziland

I just want to let you know how impressed I am with your services! I love the personal attention I get. I feel totally at ease asking questions, and I know, I had A LOT! I just wanted to say thank you. You all have made this experience a great one! My Magick Love Spell is working on Alan now! Its amazing. Thank you [protected]@gmail.com.

• Re
      27th of Jun, 2012
    Rebecca - Sky Poor and biased coverage
    United Kingdom

It constantly annoys me as a viewer of sky and a Fan of Birmingham City FC that you NEVER ever give us the coverage we deserve. You continuously cut coverage short regarding any story or live broadcasts that's related to BCFC. Yet if it's any other team, particularly premier league they receive full coverage. Lee Clark's press conference was cut short for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and yet Chris Hughton's press conference was shown in full when he moved to Norwich and other teams receive full live coverage. This is in addition to cutting short the live broadcast of BCFCs ladies FA cup final. Coverage was stopped BEFORE the game had even finished and the winner had been established. That was after having to bear the whole day listening to pundits discuss Arsenal ladies on the news all day, questioning Arsenals fans with only the odd one or two brief mentions of the Birmingham City Ladies team. The build up coverage was so biased it is possible to suggest that it appeared that Arsenal were playing themselves the Birmingham team was mentioned so little. To call yourself and unbiased provider of sports news is an absolute disgrace. BCFC may be a Npower Championship team but that does NOT justify receiving less coverage. I think you need to take a hard look at the coverage you provide and I wish for an apology before I take my annoyance to further sources. Sky Sports News is becoming an absolute joke of pundits views and repeated information.