Rebatesrus.netTerrible experience

1 Review updated:

On October the 17th I had an adt alarm system installed in my house. I was promised a 100.00 gas rebate by the representative. When I received the rebate coupons, it seems I could only redeem 1 per mo. I sent my first one in October. No response. I sent another one in November. No response. Today Dec. 8, 2008 I tried to call the company. I couldn't get an answer. I searched the name on the net. No address was found. I found another letter about a rip off from this company. Apparently we are victims also. Watch out for any offer from any company offering gas rebates. This other letter was a resort, mine was ADT.

Sa

Comments

• Mo
      Jan 06, 2009

On Oct 30-08 I had ADT Security system installed, with a promise of a $100.00 rebate in gasoline. To this date 01-06-09 I can not print the rebate slip on the computer or phone calls to [protected], givin to me by ADT Security Systems, will not go through- busy signals or they answer and say they are busy, call back later. I have called a dozen times in past and today 5 times. This ia a RIP-OFF.

• Br
      Jan 08, 2009

I seem to be in good company. I had my ADT Security system installed on October 25th with the same promise of a $100 gasoline card. I have tried with no results to reach these people. At first it was they would put the voucher online, then it was will mail it to your house. Today 01-08-09, I was hung up on 4 times, got numerous busies, then was told to leave my name and number. I believe it's time for the Better Business Bureau or Angie's list to be notified. I've had it!!! I think ADT should also be held responsible for the fraud!

Jan 26, 2009

We also installed ADT and were given the $100 gas rebate. I mailed out first gas receipt in OCT and have not received anything either! This appears to be fraud if it has happened to many others. I think ADT should also be responsible, as this is false advertising!

• El
      Jan 26, 2009

ADT system installed, no voucher for gas rebate yes, ADT should be held responsible

• Wh
      Jan 27, 2009

i had my adt system hooked up in the month of august of 08 and was promised a 100 dollar gas card and have not recieved it to this day on 1-27-09

Jan 30, 2009

rebatesrus.net terrible experience ADT should be held responsible and the B.B.B.and more.it's a scam.I want my gas.

• Ru
      Feb 10, 2009

i have same complaint as all of the rest about rebatesrus.net and ADT. is anything going to be done about it???? where can we go if this website is not even excepting complaints anymore.

• Ww
      Feb 17, 2009

Misery loves company. I just completed a note to www.rebatesrus.com thinking I misunderstood the delivery date of the $100 gas rebate. Apparently. I am the victim also of this promise/scam and ADT should get involved immediately. What could happen if ADT fails to correct the scam? Answer: don't renew the ADT contract upon expiration. The way that the economy is working today, do we have ANOTHER reason to disbelieve Wall Street, the govt., our employment contracts? I'm SICK of these scams!!! Tom

• Ww
      Feb 17, 2009

See above comments and analyze what ever happened to good-old American ethics!!!

• Je
      Feb 24, 2009

I have had these people stand me up numerous times upon the install and I only stayed with them because they were giving me a gas card of 100.00 and a visa for 150.00 uh yeh I ahve not got any of these!

Feb 27, 2009

Yeah! What they said! Signed on for the enticements and I see I have been foolish in mailing in my gas receipts. I bet they go to a little building where the employee sells our addresses because we are Known Suckers.

• El
      Feb 28, 2009

Same thing happened to me, was told would receive $100 gas rebate card and completed requested information at rebatesrus.net, coupons never sent to my email as promised. Went back to website 6 months later to reenter information and told that certificate # was already used. No company contact information provided.

• Ny
      Mar 03, 2009

I tried calling rebatesrus and no luck, i emailed them numerous times and nada. I called ADT to complain and they stated that i will get my rebate checks and that rebatesrus has a contract with them still. i told them they went out of business and they said they are but are still obligated to pay rebates to adt customers. What a sham, adt wouldnt eve put a manager on the phone. I wan't to complain to BBB and maybe put a small claim into ADT for breaking there contract. The contract from adt was compliant on me getting rebates etc. I am so mad.

• Ju
      Apr 18, 2009

I had the same situation, no rebates, no checks...nothing! I think that ADT is responsible for this, If you based your decision in installing the security system because they promised you some things like the $100 voucher and the $150 visa card, that should be reported to BBB.

• Tr
      Jun 09, 2009

i really agree with all of the above complaints. I have sent in my rebates and received nothing. have not been able to call or reach them on the internet. I think adt should be held responsible for breach of contract. I will be also contacting BBB to make a complaint.

• Rj
      Sep 03, 2009

I filed a complaint with BBB, ADT called back quick, The rep i spoke with, stated she will try to get resolved within 24-48 hrs, i have not recv my visa card or gas card. I think they should pay for my stamps and time, trying to resolve this.