RebateProcessorTools.com / Scam charges!

On March 31, 2008 I purchased Angela Penbrook's information about Proceeing Rebates over the internet. I paid $197.00 by way of my Bank's debit card. After the payment was made I was redirected to another site which contained an 'e-book' telling me how I could make alot of money by placing ads all over the internet. After reading this I sent her an email stating that I wanted a refund of my money because I wanted to process rebates (what was offered in the initial internet presentation), not place ads all over the internet at a possible additional cost to me. I have not heard anything since my email went out. I am going to notify my Bank concerning this tomorrow.

Va

Comments

• Gw
      9th of Apr, 2008

I filled out form with all info.However, when I hit continue button nothing comes up. Please do not charge my account for the info I did not get.

• Cu
      16th of Apr, 2008

Rebateprocessortools.com is a browser hi-jacker!!!
    It keeps coming back...again and again.
    This scumware needs to be eradicated

• Ge
      15th of Apr, 2011
    RebateProcessorTools.com - Stay away
    Rebateprocessortools.com

I signed up and paid $197.00 to rebateprocessortools.com after getting an email. The lady in charge is Angela Penbrook. She took my money from my cc Within 2 mins. of me hitting the submit. I never got the info she said I would get to be able to process rebates at home, there is no working phone numberd to call anyone. I did copy EVERY page on the website, just incase the websit vanishes. I am going to my bank to state refund claim on the transacction.