Rebate Millionaire.com / Cancellation

United States Review updated:
4.25
I requested information from a company called Grant Master and was given "trial" memberships with several other companies that I did not want. I was charged a shipping and handling fee for a CD about grants. I do not want to be charged any other fees for things I did not request.
I will not be conducting business with this company again as being a previous business owner they have done nothing but poor business practices and are not very professional in taking care of thier prospective clients.

Comments

Ma
  16th of Jan, 2008
Well I was Charged for something I don't remember requesting and as charge is non-REFUNDABLE they just made $39.97 off of me!!! Figure that one out!!
Ed
  29th of Jan, 2008
CANCEL EVERY THING RIGHT ###ING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So
  2nd of Feb, 2008
I canceled this company almost a week and a half ago and these charges still pop up on my charge!
Di
  21st of Feb, 2008
I want my free trail membership canceled now!! Send confirmation to my email. Also want me fee refunded to my account. Being i was never gained access to your site.
To
  21st of Feb, 2008
I ordered a free trial membership for a google blog kit and cancelled my membership before the trial was up. I was charged by that company, but they refunded me the next day because they admitted it was their error. This morning I had a charge from Rebate Millionaire for 39.97 and when I called them they told me that it was in the fine print and that I should have read it more carefully and they could not refund me because I acted irresponsibly. I then informed me that I would be contacting the better business bureau and filing a complaint against their company. "Janet D" then told me that she would give me a "COURTESY" refund and that it was a good lesson for in the future. I have never even heard of this company and how are consumers suppose to cancel with companies they have never even heard of.
Eg
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I am also been ripped off by the same company. I have unauthorized charges of 1.97, 1,87, 29.95, 7.95, 39.95 and others. We attempted to contact them but no one answered the phone. Went on line and found out all of these charges are linked. The companies doing fraudulent charges to my account are BSA grant search, Rebate millionaire, network agenda, Family savers. This is outrageous and unbelievable. These companies are obviously ripping many people off. Something has to be done to stop them.
Ev
  26th of Feb, 2008
I wish I would have looked online as I have now been scammed by this company in order to start a home business making money.

I should have known this was too good to be true. I called to cancel as I never received any kits as promise and the lady said she would send a kit and extend my free trial period for 2 weeks. I am going to call in the morning and cancel as my eyes have been opened.

Thank you to everyone who has been taken by this company.

God bless you
De
  28th of Feb, 2008
Well I know that from this point on, anything that I order...before I do I will read every line on the page. I ordered the BlogTool Kit (11 trial) for the 1.97. I thought that it would or could be a possible means of starting a home business. Once I looked at all the PDF files I decided that this wasn't what I though it was and called and canceled. I noted the Rebate Millionaire on the page and it said 21 day free trial access sin which I hadn't ordered or spoke with anyone about so I told the customer service person on the phone I wanted to cancel it as well, because I hadn't opted to participate in it anyway. I was informed that it was another company and I'd have to call them. I called the number that printed out with the BlogTool kit and it was the same number for that company. That is how I got the number for Rebate Millionaire. How deceptive! The number that prints out is the wrong number. Anyway to make a horrid story short...I called and thought I canceled. Yesterday I was charged 39.97, so I called this morning. I was told I had never called the money was non-refundable, that I should have read the disclosure (why, I didn't order Rebate Millionaire) and that I could use the site for the month that I had paid. I was pissed. I didn't even have a web address so I Googled Rebate millionaire and all I found was the many complaints about them and their "FREAKING FRAUD !!" I called back and told them that I would be calling my bank and the BBB and tell them that they had ripped me off, refused to refund money they should never have taken and do what ever I had to to further discredit their name. ""Kim" told me that she would refund the money as a "COURTESY." Since I see I am not the only one that has posted this, then you know they have gotten these types of calls before. I think it is a ploy to shut our mouths....Well I am not going to be quite refund or not (and since I have to wait then we shall see) I am still calling my bank and the BBB. WHATEVER prints on your page (if you are like me, when I order, I print out the page) and you didn't order it....turn around and CANCEL ALL OF IT. IT"S A FREAKING RIP OFF! I never got anything in the mail anyway so even the 1.97 was a rip off.
Fa
  17th of Apr, 2008
I also ordered the blog tool kit for 1.97. I did receive the CD, however, I was charged this morning $39.97 for the Rebate Millionaire. I do not recall seeing this at all on the blog tool kit page. What a rip-off.

Guess I will have to chalk this one up to lesson learned.
Br
  28th of Apr, 2008
Thanks to these aholes I had to close my bank account and now I'm getting collection calls from Wachovia. They kept taking $39.97 out of my account for stuff I didn't even order.
Ja
  29th of May, 2008
My sister-in law called me about using my credit card to enroll in the Millionaire Rebate program to make money. She said it was legitiment. I agreed to let her borrow the $197 to enroll. The charge was made to my card, and also additional charges of 3.95 and 89.95. When I asked her about these charges she knew nothing about it.
I called my credit card company to get the information of where the charges were from and they gladly gave me names and phone numbers.
After reading up on this company on the internet I found it was a SCAM and MANY, MANY people were experiencing the same unlawful tactics.
I immediatly called the BBB and the company. I was very stern about the charges being illegally place on my credit card. Originally the service operator said it was all listed in the terms and conditions of the contract and should have been cancelled in 25 days if she did not want it. (Which I might add she was not aware of the cancelation policy)..
I continued to tell the operator I wanted to speack to a supervisor and would not be one of the 100's that they were ripping off. I demanded the charges be refunded to my card and all processes cancelled. After talking to the supervisor, then the head supervisor, they said it was not their policy to refund the money but would this time.
I will watch my account to see if they do so in the next 3-5 days. I will not let this go. It is a scam that is robbing people.
Take my advice and DO NOT ENROLL IN THIS PROGRAM!!! It is not on the up and up.
Ca
  14th of Jul, 2008
Normally I check the legitimacy of these programs on sites like rip-off and https://www.complaintsboard.com but I was redirected to this program through a site that I normally use so I assumed it was okay.
I browsed through the ebooks of the blogtool kit that they had and it's basically the same junk rehashed all over again. AND most of the ebooks sounded as though they were selling things.
So, on my email, it said that I can call their toll-free number 24/7 to cancel.
The first time I called (at 10am), the customer service was down and they asked me to call at another time.
I called again at 11pm (which I think is plenty of time for their customer service to be up and running), they were CLOSED. I thought I was allowed to call 24/7!!
Now I'm beginning to wonder if they'll even let me cancel it at all.
Ne
  17th of Sep, 2008
I payed for the cd 3 months ago and have no got anything back from them and then money started going out of my account first it was 2 payments of 39.95 on the same day and then the next mont was the same 2 payments of 39.95! and then again today which was 2 payments of 35.50. they wont let me cancel my membership and when i emailed them all they sent back was an email saying that i should cancel my membership. Even when i rung i was put on hold and then hung up on!
I want my money back but i dont think that is going to happen maybe some legal advice?
We should all get all of our money back!
Even if i dont get it back i will settle for the cancelation of my membership but nooo!!
DONT JOIN THIS!! if you get emails DELETE them straight away and save yourself the hassle!!
Ro
  14th of Oct, 2008
To whom this may concern, I Rochelle Thomas did not order REBATE MILLIONAIRE! It was a friend of mine Calvin moore who lives with me . MR. Moore ordered REBATE MILLIONAIRE BY MISTAKE NOT KNOWING I WOULD BE CHARGED FOR THIS ###! IT IS EVIDENT ANYWAY THAT YOU ARE A SCAM THIS IS WHY YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT! I APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD TAKE MY NAME OFF YOUR ### ### MEMBERSHIP PAGE AND CANCEL THIS ORDER IMMEDIATELY OR FACE CONCEQUENCES!!!
Rm
  4th of Aug, 2009
I never got to access your site after I paid my money. Cancell my account and refund my bank account. This site is a scam. Give me back my money
Rm
  4th of Aug, 2009
This site is a scam. I never got to access the site and they still charged me. That sucks ###. Give me back my money or this is going to the BBB