Realty Trade / refund. will only refund 1/2

1 FL, United States
Phone: 8004209865

Long story short, here is another story just like the rest of the others.

I signed contract with them and have since recieved no offers. They claim 1 email was sent to my email. I have asked to get a copy of the offer or the person interested, and they said, we are not allowed to give their phone numbers out. As a seller I was eager to sell. Even at a reduced price. My timeshare was priced at 19k, I would have even took 15k for my time share.

Unfortunatly, I didn't recieve any offers, and they have refuse to give me back refund.

To the company:

I am writting this in order to get some type of positive outcome from your company (realty trade // virtual group inc. (registered with bbb with 214 complaints in 30 days)

I am hopping some one from your company contact me, and initiate a full refund, as you have not honored the contract, nor have your company been honest about anything.

I am here to see if I can recieve my full refund. Not the lazy 1/2 refund offered.

Please mr. Timur shamsutdinov, me. Tim harrison, ms. Gyna bien-aime, mr. Boris harutyunyan, mr. Brian wrobolowski

Contact me at [protected]@gmail.com or my number listed with your company account # [protected]

I would like to get a final decision from the responsible parties of this company in writting.

I appriciate if you contact me with having a solution in mind so we can work this mess up.