Realty Store / realty store

1 Chattanooga, TN, United States Review updated:

I have had attempts of charges to my Visa debit card. I have not authorized any charge to be made to my account from the Realty Store.

Comments

• Ry
      24th of Feb, 2010

Our terms of service clearly state our service has a monthly fee.
    When a user signs up they're exposed to this information and asked to confirm they agree.

14th of Jun, 2010

I went to the bank this afternoon and I have had an unauthorized charge to my account of 49.60. I would very much appreciate that the money will return back into my accont as soon as possible, because it has lead me to have a nagative balance into my account. If this problem cannot be fixed I will report the issue as soon as possible.

Thankyou
    Samantha Walsh

You may reach me by phone 1-978-552-9716 ASAP

• Re
      12th of Nov, 2010

Samantha, the only reason that we ever charge any fees to anyone is when they sign up for our monthly service. Please contact our customer service line to address your concerns: 866-675-8069

• Re
      12th of Nov, 2010

I should also say that posting a complaint on a web forum that is not in any way related to our site is an inefficient way to get in touch with us. We have contact info on our site and our Customer Service Department is highly responsive. I only found your post by accident, as checking this board is not part of our normal routines.