RealTruth / Scam/ Selling Sick Dogs To People

This man and woman sold me a Doberman that had hip problems and skin problem. I had to kill the two puppies I got from them. I really Love them dogs. Watch out buyers these people will scam you in getting a no registry dog. They said they are FCI and FCI is not registry. These people are known liars need to be stopped. This is there e-mail dobermannman@netzero.com and there phone number is [protected]. Take this real talk. These people are full of Racist act also. They Business name is Dobermannman Kennel.

The Truth

Comments

• Lo
      30th of Jul, 2009

That is a total lie !

The person who wrote this complaint is a convicted dogfighter who has issues with people who expose him.

Look up Kwame Winston.He has a rap sheet as big as his mouth

5th of Aug, 2009

I just looked up this Kwame Winston someone needs to take him out back and abuse him!!! He NEEDS to be exposed for the a piece of ### scammer/abuser he is!

10th of Aug, 2009

I am Thomas Barriano. I bred one litter of Working Dobermanns SIX YEARS ago. I don't have a kennel and never did. I never sold any puppies to Kwame/Jose Winston. This FAKE complaint is just another form of harassment.
    He has also phoned me multiple times (20) and has sent racist emails with pictures of armed Gang bangers
    saying "we're everywhere"

• Re
      21st of Aug, 2009

Thanks for this post. Scam are not good. It just goes to show that people behind scams get sentenced and spend years in prison. Read this news on http://www.englishbulldogpuppyblog.com. Thanks!

• Sh
      8th of Feb, 2011

Dont' know if this is true or not and I really don't care. It did put a smile on my face to know that someone is harassing Thomas Barriano though. He gets his kicks harassing other people online and polluting the internet with misinformation. Good to see that TB is getting a little taste of his own...

8th of Feb, 2011

Who the F are you ? And who do you think I'm harassing?
    What information have I posted that is inaccurate?
    Keep drinking the Kool Aid you fool ROTFLMAO

• Ca
      26th of Mar, 2011

SEEMS THERES ALOT OF DISHONET POSTINGS AND BREEDER WARS GOING ON HERE.

19th of Dec, 2011

Yeah that Thomas is an unfeeling sob

19th of Dec, 2011

That Thomas likes to drag other peoples names through the mudd, and now he gets a taste of his own medicine. OH and Thomas I am still on gsd pedigree database, just done responding to stupidity like you.

Is that you Molly? LOL
    Nicky is a "fake name" that Molly got busted for using on the Pedigree Data base.
    Now she's commenting on this fake report that she knows ZERO about. Of course it doesn't make a slightest bit of difference cause I don't have any puppies to sell (unlike her). She's right she's still on the PDB but she has to post using her real name now..
    "Nicky" actually claimed to be an Attorney? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thomas Barriano

28th of Dec, 2011

Funny, Mr Thomas Barriano. You acuse Molly of being me.Molly of course is not me and I am an attorney. You also have a very big mouth that has gotten you in some big trouble. The one thing you do not know how to do is keep your big mouth shut but you are very good at putting your nose where it doesn't belong. I can see you are not liked on every forum you have posted on and most of them shut you down because you are a trouble maker.

Another anonymous TROLL.
    The only legal experience you have is as a defendant and in the prison library when you weren't getting butt fuked like the punk ### you really are. LMAO

28th of Dec, 2011

Poor Thomas evidently has been in prison so he knows all about those boys. You are such a joke Thomas. You are so immature. You must really be 5 years old. Grow up little boy and learn how to spell. It is also quite evident that you are really stupid and must be gay.

28th of Dec, 2011

Oh by the way Thomas.Did you ever find your dog. You know the one that just disappeared. You probably just made it up to get attention or to take the attention of something you did away from you so people would say poor Thomas. Fact is the dog ran away from you.

28th of Dec, 2011

You have a nice new year Thomas. Make sure you train those dogs of yours and maybe invest in a fence.

28th of Dec, 2011

Three consecutive posts from a troll that spends their time sucking Al's dick and you think I'm immature? BWAHAHAHAHAHA
    The spelling was deliberate. My yard is fenced unlike Al's and my dog went missing from a kennel not from my property.
    I'd didn't make anything up. I didn't get on TV and make up some BS story about seeing a white van either. So you're not only ignorant you're misinformed too. "I'm an Attorney" Sure you are troll
    Have a nice life troll and wipe your mouth before you reply LMAO

28th of Dec, 2011

LMFAO. Just proves what a child you really are my dear. I am having so much fun watching you on your little computer trying to respond as quickly as you can to my post. It's funny as heck, what's even more funny is the rumors flying around the !!internet about you. OMG it is way to funny

28th of Dec, 2011

And what even cracks me up more is you just can't help yourself, you're like a crack addict that can't get enough drugs. I'm having a blast stepping on your nerves and you just can't not respond. YOU couldn't piss me off if you tried sweetheart.You are just showing everyone who reads these posts just what a real idiot you are. I wasn't misinformed about your dobie, I know exactly what happened to

28th of Dec, 2011

Him. But sure stirred you up a bit. HAHAHAHA It's so easy to laugh at you, I'm having a riot just making you look stupid. OH I forgot you are stupid. Oh and Thomas do you read that book often? You know the one about the trolls And Thomas.

28th of Dec, 2011

Get a life sweetheart, instead if butting into everyone else's. Oh I forgot you've already been told that by hundreds of other people this internet.