Realtime home search / fraud

1 11833 Mississippi AveLos Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: 1-800-594-0236

This company is fraudulant. I signed up with them in August of 2008. I was really in need of a home. I came across this site in my search engine. Everything sounded good so I gave them a call. I asked alot of questions about the program and everything. It still sounded good. So I signed up for it. They stated that they would assist me in finding a home. So I paid them 199.00. It started off good. They were there when I needed help and assistance. After a while I seen I was getting no where. So I called them to complain. I would be on hold for 30 minutes or more. No one would ever answer the phone. So after a week of trying to get in touch with them I decided to call them one more time. When I called the number that I had spoke with them before the buisness name had changed. I spoke with this guy, he said his name was Mark(that could have been fraudulant too), I asked him the name of the company again, he said the name but I forget now what it was. He said he had no idea what realtime home search was and that i dialed the wrong number so I read the number out to him. He stated that the number was right but that his company did not know of realtime home search. I stayed on the phone cursing and fussing him out for 2 hrs straight. That didnt get me no where so I hung up. I am still in need of a home and out of 200.00 which is really hard tpo come buy especially in these hard times. So I learned from my mistakes.

Ke