Realpsychicspells / Paid over $2,000 and they disappeared with the money, said they can't help & refuses to refund the money as promised

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

DO NOT GO TO!!! I paid them thousands of $s and never heard from them again. There is no results!! They do not answer their messages or call you. You never hear from them. They lie to you to convince you to send thousands, but disappear afterwards!! Website is false advertising, report has been made with the police and BBB and FBI fraud department. They are currently under investigation!

Comments

• Gl
      2nd of May, 2009

You really expected them to put a curse on someone?

• Tl
      3rd of May, 2011

Hi Nicole,
    I read your post and was wondering if you were able to recover any of the money you had invested with that company? If not I may be able to help you... I invested 2495.00 with a company in Arizona for Tax services and they never made good on their services. Anyway, I found a company that helped me recover the money I thought I would loose. This happened within six weeks or less with they required no upfront fees. If you are interested, I may be reached at tlpstjohns@gmail.com. My name is Thomas.
    Thank you and good luck.