Realplayer Superpa 866-420-5832 / unautherized charges from account

1 35 clota ave boxhill victoria 3128Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

have tried to access subscription for a number of years now, have had no access to full services guaranteed.
payments have been continued to be removed from my account, even stopped through my bank, even so they continue.Is there a way to stop this company from withdrawing from my account illegally?

thankyou for your advice.

Le

Comments

17th of Apr, 2008

I HAVE NO TIME SO CANCELL MY SUBSCRIPTION

• Al
      1st of May, 2008

Please cancel this subscrption.

• Wa
      7th of May, 2008

Please cancel my subscription.
    866-420-5832

• Ow
      11th of May, 2008

REALPLAYER SUPERPA 866-420-5832 keeps on charging my credit card account

19th of May, 2008

yes, i've got the same problem. How can it be stopped?

• Sh
      11th of Jul, 2008

I want to discontinue my realplayer superpa account

• Sh
      11th of Jul, 2008

I want to discontinue realplayer superpa 866-420-5832 account.

• Pl
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir/Miss

Why you site charged money from my credit card each month 4.94$ !!!
    Please give me a reason!!!

best rgds,
    plaifa cho

7th of Aug, 2008

If this subscription is not discontinued I am going to file a F I R in today as I have been bluffed.

• Le
      7th of Aug, 2008

thankyou for your advice.

• Tr
      11th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir or Madam,

As I emailed your company last week but I have receipted any replies and explainations yet. I would like to know the reason why Real Player Supepra took 4.94 USD from my credit card without my approvial. I claimed this with my Bank and it is said that I should contact your company first. Therefore, could you give me your explainations.

Besides this, I would like to cancel and stop to use the Real Player software and programmes of your company. I strongly believe that it is not clear and fair to use this programmes and I do not want it any more. I do hope you usually understand your custemers's concerns.

Thank you vey much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
    Tran Diep Thanh

• As
      18th of Aug, 2008

i have been charged us$4.94 respond to reason for charge

21st of Aug, 2008

I would like to know how to cancell Realplayer superpa 866-420-5836 ive been paying 4.94 $ us dollars.
    And i didnt even subscribe or use this thing before.

23rd of Aug, 2008

To: RN*REAL PLAYER SUPERPA 866-420-5832 US

I tell to you for long time ago (on 31/3/2008) to quit your member. Because I never use your service. You can check it.
    But now you billing me again. I notice you to stop billing me for all
    of my life and give my money back about 9.88 US that you billing me for two months.

thanks

• Ri
      28th of Aug, 2008

there I call to cancel my contract, was waiting in a que but in 5 minutes they give good service.

Rick.

• Ri

Rick

• Lo
      28th of Aug, 2008

could u please cancell my subscription to realplayersupra thanks you are currently charging me $4.95 US a month

• Mo
      14th of Sep, 2008

kredit cad saya awak potong bulan2 tapi untuk apa tu.saya tak dapat apa2 pun.

• Th
      18th of Sep, 2008

I would like to quit your member. Because I never use your service. You can check it.
    But now you billing me again. I notice you to stop billing me for all
    RN Real Player is unfair charge.

thanks

• Ge
      20th of Sep, 2008

i would like to cancel the *REALPLAYER SUPERPA 866-420-5832 USA USD 4.94 as i dont use it please help as it is costing me lots