RealPlayer / RN superpass from REA

1 Netherlands Review updated:

My mastercard account is debited with 14.99 USD every month but I did not subscribe to any of their products or services. I can also not find an e-mail to enable me to complain.
I don't use it!!!

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2011

Subject: Real Player Superpas Complaints (illegal deductions?):

To end your woes with this company follow the steps:
    For Customer Support requests, including subscription and account cancellation requests and technical support, please go to http://www.realnetworks.com/contact-us.aspx where you will find contact information and links to agent-assisted customer service for SuperPass and subscriptions, GameHouse, RealPlayer, RealArcade and GamePass.

I'm givng this info because I too suffered from them. Finally my subscriptions were cancelled and refunds instituted. Thanks to Mr. Bill Ballard who showed me how to contact them from the website above.

It worked!

Cheers,
    James.

• Li
      8th of Apr, 2012

I totally understand where you are coming from. The good news is that a growing number of people like us are taking action and working with the Complex Litigation Group. All you have to do is tell them what happened and they pretty much will do the rest. Even if you found your own temporary solution, please help us put a stop to this unacceptable business practice. They need to hear from you!

You can contact the Complex Litigation Group by email and phone.
    Email info@ComplexLitGroup.com or call toll-free 866.779.9610.