RealPlayer / Freaking company!

I only got RealPlayer to watch BB7 and as soon as the show was over which has now been 2 months ago, I called and cancelled and told the rep WHY I was cancelling as he continued to try and get me to stay with RealPlayer for other needs. So now for 2 freaking months I have been charged this and called another time since. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SERVICE???? WHO do I need to FINALLY talk with to get this fixed????

Sx

Comments

• Jw
      11th of Aug, 2010

charging every month..i dont want this

• Li
      8th of Apr, 2012

Totally understand where you are coming from. These bogus charges are rotten but the good news is that a growing number of people like us are taking action and working with the Complex Litigation Group. All you have to do is tell them what happened and they pretty much will do the rest! They need to hear from you, so we can put an end to this unacceptable business practice.

You can contact the Complex Litigation Group by email and phone.
    Email info@ComplexLitGroup.com or call toll-free 866.779.9610.

• Li
      8th of Apr, 2012

If you been charged in error by Real Networks, please join me and contact the Complex Litigation Group. All you have to do is tell them what happened and they pretty much will do the rest.

They need to hear from you!

You can contact the Complex Litigation Group by email and phone.
    Email info@ComplexLitGroup.com or call toll-free 866.779.9610.

• Ke
      16th of May, 2016

I've purchased different versions of Real**** and have always had problems. Currently the free version always shows "Real*** is not working" after I hit the 'record' icon. I have Win10 and use IE and other browsers, have a high level cpu, motherboard, and plenty of gigs.
    Despite many many uninstalls and installs, I get the same result...
    "Real** is not working." No kidding! I've sent dozens of problem replies but there are apparently no live bodies.