RealDataEntry.net / Not getting paid

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I started ou working with this company as a part time person, it was going really slow so I paid the extra money to upgrade to a full time person.
I met all their requirements, reviewed websites thoroughly, each worth $10 until I reached the $1000 pay out. The information tells you that it take two to three weeks to review. I contacted them after the three weeks asking the status of my work.They informed me of a problem they were having and they would need an additional 2-3 days. I waited a week, giving them enough time to get up and running. I contacted them again and they never responded. I have tried to contact them several times and they will no longer reply to me.
I never got paid and I did all the work required.

Comments

Sr
  14th of Feb, 2009

I also did not get paid anything by realdataentry.net. They will not respond to any of my emails, and they have blocked my server from accessing their website.

I might have some sort of solution to people who paid for their membership through Paypal. Even if it has been over the 45 day time limit, you need to submit a transaction dispute. The sent me an email stating that they are going to put a watch on the account that the payment was sent to which happens to be their hosting company ezwedsolution.net. I think they are in on the scam too. If enough people complain then they will take action.

SO, IF YOU PAID THROUGH PAYPAL MAKE SURE YOU FILE A TRANSACTION DISPUTE ASAP.

Thanx,
srg1214

Ki
  27th of Feb, 2009

I completed 100 assignments and was told they were incorrect because I abbreviated. I was told to redo the assignments. I redid the assignments and reached my $1150.00. I requested payout and never heard anything from them. When I tried to reach them they blocked my server from accessing their website also.

Thanks for the info on filing a transaction dispute through paypal. I'm doing that right away.

Thanks
Kim

Wa
  17th of Mar, 2009

My mother and I both completed the assignments as instructed. We did not abbreviate, we used complete sentences, we made sure our spelling and grammar were correct...everything. They did not pay us and the said we did not use full sentences. I've seen other complaint boards that recommend reporting this company to the IRS and the FBI for running an internet scam. I'm going to find out who else I can report them to! Of course, it probably won't do any good because people like them are never caught. I'm also going to file a dispute with PayPal.

Mi
  29th of Mar, 2009

I am having the same problem. I requested a check on th 24th and that same day I received an email from support@realdataentry.net stating that they had received my request for payout and that it takes 2 to 4 weeks to check each Assignment I did before they send me a check. the weird thing is, I never got an Assignment from them since that day and I am full time so they should send out 3 assignments per day, like they have in the past.
I have sent them an email several times and they have not responded to any of them.

Ev
  3rd of Apr, 2009
RealDataEntry.net - Online scam
RealDataEntry.net
realdataentry.net

RealDataEntry.net appears to be the very same folks as dataprocessors.org. These folks have you review and rate 100s and 100s of websites which is very time consuming. Then the bait and switch in their initial advertising is that it is completely free to sign up to 'start working' which they will send you your first 'rate the website' assignment'. When you are redirected to this site they will then ask you for money to 'prove that you are serious' about working for them. I spent in excess of 200 hours over a 2-1/2 month period reviewing ads and awaiting my check for doing so. Unfortunately, the check never came and when I e-mailed their supportstaff@dataprocessors.org I received absolutely no reply. So, if you want to rate websites for someone who basically steals your labor; because your opinion as a consumer is valuable then join RealDataEntry.net or dataprocessors.org.

Bu
  12th of Apr, 2009

i have the same story... not getting paid.

i sent email to realdataentry.net... no response...
i sent email to support@ezwebsolutions.net (this is the company who receive payment from Paypal)... but the email address is unknow...

but i still can login in to my account with them.

i try to explore it, and i notice that currently they use ClickBank instead of Paypal.

FYI, i already reported my problem to Paypal.
but i have not report it to ClickBank yet.

Hope the above info is usefull.

STAY AWAY from "realdataentry dot net"...
... they take my money... and...
... they take my time to do their assignment...

and THEY RUN AWAY...

Ra
  30th of Apr, 2009

I've filed a complaint with the BBB and Internet Crime Complaint Center, https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

This is the contact info for real data:
7500 W 110th St. Suite 400B
Overland Park, KS 66210
Phone: (858) 731-1701

I believe if the ICCC receives enough complaints they will be procecuted.

Lo
  15th of May, 2009

I get fast response, but not getting paid.I hope that we all stick togethere and get these scammers off the internet

Mr
  16th of May, 2009

I'm in the same boat as you guys, I did over 200 of these so called asignments, and haven't seen a check for my work.There so called support staff doesn't reply to your emails either.

Di
  6th of Jun, 2009

RealDataEntry.net is a SCAM!

I completed 109 assignments (100 min. for payout), at $30 a piece. I paid the $50 for a full-time position. I submitted a payout request. They responded with ...allow 2-4 for verification... signed, Real Data Entry. After more than 90 days I contacted them again ("whoever they are... did a Whois.com search"), and after another week or so I finally got an email.

First, they said I missed mistakes on every single assignment. Out of over 100?!

Then, they said my punctuation and sentence structure - again on all assignments - was improper?!

That's funny because shortly after my 7 day trial ended, I received an email from them stating:

"I was just looking at your account and I saw that you signed up on 12/24/2008, but you have not yet joined as a full-time or part-time Data Entry clerk.

I just wanted to let you know that we only have 25 positions left, and once they have filled up you will not have the opportunity to signup. I just wanted to let you have the first choice because I really liked your work.

Sincerely,
Rebbecca
Real Data Entry"

Do not waste your valuable time reviewing sites for this company expecting a paycheck. Even in their testimonials, there are five members, look at member #3 and how they manufactured a digital check with different last names to make it look as though they paid. They say so themselves: http://tinamini.blogspot.com/

Sc
  6th of Jun, 2009

Interesting information Rat, I too have contact information...rather, the identity of who owns the realdataentry.net scam! Part of my research also led me to Kansas; but I believe "California is the place you wanne be".

Also let me clarify some info for you Budi. The company ezwebsolutions.net is the web hosting company of realdataentry.net; however they are working together as part of their scam. I have more information on how it all comes together at http://scammenot.blogspot.com We all have to do our best to keep these people from taking money from those who desperately need it now.

Sc
  16th of Jun, 2009

I agree with everything that's being said about the realdataentry.net scam. I also have contact infromation for them. I've posted the email address, owner and address of this scam. Please visit my blog for the most complete information on this scam at http://www.scammenot.blogspot.com. Thanks.

Ro
  17th of Jun, 2009

Hi
It appears I have also been scammed
Lodged my payment request a month ago and have heard nothing
Have sent 3 emails and get no answers
Does any one out there have a contact for them or can tell me how I can report this site
I am furious that I fell for this scam