Real.com Online / credit card charges

1 95 cowan aveToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416.821-3792

10/07/2008 Settled Authorization - RN *REAL.COM ONLINE2601 ELLIOTT AVE., SURN *REAL.COM ONLINE [protected] WA $-22.10

I've neve bought any thing from this comp. nor ever heard of them .. i am angry

Comments

• Ra
      13th of Apr, 2011

I have been charged over $240 RN*Real.com Qantas Nascot. DFon't know what this company is and have never bought anything from them. What is this charge for? Took card over limit also. Have had to cancel cards and now have to wait 6 days to get access to new cards for eftpos.

• De
      4th of Jun, 2012

Who the hell authored you to charge on my account! The Authorities will be hearing from me on You!!!

• De
      4th of Jun, 2012

Who the hell gave you authorization to charge on my account!!! The Authorities will be hearing from me about You!

• Ke
      26th of Jun, 2012

please stop charging my credit card

21st of Jul, 2013

Just been notified by my bank that real.com tried to debit my credit card. Fortunately for me, my bank called me to advise of this and blocked the transaction. Well done the ANZ cards dept. I now have to wait 5 days for a new card. At least I never lost any money.
    These people need to be terminated with extreme prejudice. When will the authorities take this seriously?

• Le
      13th of Jul, 2016

money was taken off and i want it put back on

• Ga
      13th of Jul, 2016

$14.99 was taken from my account. I need to know why.

• Le
      13th of Jul, 2016

i was charged for realplayer and i do not have it

• Da
      13th of Jul, 2016

unauthorized withdraws from my account

• Br
    real.com - Unauthorized charges

I would love to know if anyone has been able to get a refund of the charges that they have been charged.

I don't know how it happened to me because I never signed up for it.

Malta

pls stop my charge evrey mounth cause i am not using it or tell me how i stop it pls and let me now cause i wil.l make a bigger complaine tks

real.com

every month they take 1.00 out of my bank acct. unauthorized. i do not know who they are or what they do.. i am furious.

• Sk
    RealNetworks, Inc.
    California

My bank account was debited an unauthorized amount of one dollar for no reason. I wish that stopped and the money refunded.

• Ky
    Offenbach, Germany

In 23.11.2008, I found the advertisements about Real player Plus from Real.com that can download and convert to DVD. Because my lack of knowledge about download experience,
    I had downloaded 4 times for the same software in a short time and all were charged.
    For a long time I am busy and not used real player. In 19.12.2008 I was again turn to Real Player plus and tried to convert a downloaded film to DVD. But it was blocked by Real player
    ads. I entered my password and signed in and try to use Real player Plus again but nothing
    happened. I have downloaded nothing and today I found out they have charged three times
    for that Real Player PLus download. How can I prevent not to happen that kind of behavior?

• Ea
    Real. Com
    PO Box 533
    Hawthorne
    Nevada
    Phone: 775-316-1329

I Was checking my bank account on 5-15-11, and saw a deduction by your company, Real.Com. of $39.99, and I don't even know of this company or what it does..

I would like the unauthorized deducted amount of $39.99, redeposited back in my account.

Thanking you in advance;

Seattle
    Washington
    Phone: 206-674-2650
    realnetworks.com

Received two holds on our Debit card - someone managed to get hold of my wife's debit card number. Called them and had to have them stop the charges. Waiting to find out if they truly do so. They had set up the account with a different e-mail address, probably stolen from somebody else as well, since it was a hotmail account. Spoke with "Chloe" at real.com. Hopefully this is resolved. Had to cancel our Debit card immediately!

• Ci
    Real.com - Unauthorized charges
    Real.com

2006 I signed up for trial service to watch Big brother on cbs and show time, I called and cancelled the serive, only to have it show up on my credit card months ater, I call to cancel again and again year after year every time they say they wont charg me again nly to months later charge me again, they owe me almost 400.00 when i calle dthis last time he said they can refund me more than 30 days even tho-EVEN THO he shows me calling year after year calling to cancel.. What Should be done ?

• Ra
    Rn Realplayer Helpreal.com/wa - Fake subscription and charges
    RN REALPLAYER HELPREAL.COM/WA

People, be careful, ‘coz the company RN REALPLAYER HELPREAL.COM/WA is total rip off. I never subscribed for their services or had any deals with them before, but these jerks started to take money from me. They have charged me for $145 and I want this sum back, as well as I’m afraid that they will take more money from me. Please, help me to stop this scamming company. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

• Er
      20th of Jun, 2018

hello .. I have also been deducted from my bank account GPB 17.50..something I do not know what's so i put them out as scammers on Facebook so I'll be notified everyone on Facebook..that must be stopped, , Regards a which is angry ..

• Er
      20th of Jun, 2018

It would be worth GBP.17.50, greetings one who is angry ..