RealArcade / GamePass / Cancel membership

I have been trying to cancel my gamepass but I haven't no luck. I have gave them my game pass account # email, billing address. They say they can't find account with this name but every month the payment is taking off my VISA.

Comments

• Sc
      24th of Feb, 2008
    Real arcade gampass - Fraud unauthorized charges
    Real arcade gampass
    Phone: 666 212 1343

Unauthorized charges for "Superpass" and "Realarcadegamepass". Did not sign up for these - they charged and will not refund false charges. Scam. Fraud.

31st of May, 2008
    7816 21A ST SE
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

I have tried cancel my membership but it is like pulling teeth. I have email & phone. Can anyone help me????

• J
      8th of Jul, 2008

They claim to be having technical problems now that I want to cancel. I plan to call my credit card company and tell them that they will not allow me to cancel and to not accept a bill from them. I think you should do the same.

• Ca
      2nd of Jan, 2009
    C.C. Bosveld / procread@xs4all.nl
    Netherlands
    confrontaal.org

I don't know the firm, nor the product.
    I never submitted something nor received something.
    They monthly take €11.99 Realmusic; €9.95 Realarcadegamepass and €6.95 Tonepass from my creditcard account and I want to stop that.

• Ca
      2nd of Jan, 2009

It's the same with me but I also don't know that firm, nor its products.

• Ro
      29th of Apr, 2009
    RealArcade
    realarcade.com

They said they canceled my account but still charged my debit card for 9.99 and i contacted them twice the first time said i would be refunded in 2-3 days. I checked my statement today and they still charged me so I called today and they made up excuses why they didn't refund me. Not to mention I had no clue who these ppl were till I googled the name from my debit card statement.

• Da
      4th of Jul, 2011
    REALARCADEGAMEPASS

monthly credit card billing, no contact number to stop it! Silly 866-831-5debit shows up on the charge every month and the message when I call 1-866-831-5332 says " you have reached a call source number that is no longer in service, ..."