Real Time Furniture / No product, no refund, nostore credit!

1 9000 Keele St.Concord, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905.761.7411

I purchased a Entertainment Unit from them back in August.
waiting 2 weeks for my unit, I called the store and spoke to Christy, the store manager and she told me that she made a mistake on my order and that I had to pay an extra $700.00 on top of the $1000.00 that I paid them if I wanted my unit and that I had to wait another 2 or 3 weeks to pick it up.
I did not agree with that and she told me that since was her mistake, she would refund my money 100%.
She told me that I could come by the same day at 3pm to pick up my money.
Once I got to the store she told me that she did not have my money and that I would have to call the next day 1/2 hour before I came in to get my money from Chris, the owner.
I did not wanted to waste my time going back and forth so I asked them to mail me a cheque and she said that was fine.

I waited a few days for the cheque and called them again. They told me that the cheque was sent and deposited!!! I told her that was wrong, I did not received anything then she told me she got confused with a refund of the same amount to another customer.
That day she told me that she would make sure she would mail the cheque.

I have never received the cheque or a call from this guy Chris, the owner of the store.

I have been calling and went to the store a few times and Chris never takes my call and he is never in when I went there.

They made a mistake and I never got a call back or a reply to my emails, I never saw my money or a credit from the store!!! It's been 4 months!!!BE AWARE!!!DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! “

Real Time Furniture

Br

Comments

• Jj
      29th of Dec, 2010

Another bad review here for Realtimefurniture.ca. Review and others posted here http://www.realtimefurnituresucks.com