Real technology labs / Not being able to reach to cancel order before deadline

1 970 West Broadway Ste 83Jackson, WY, United States Review updated:

Was unable to contact company to ask to cancel subscription before "deadline" due to not having good number . Did not receive product for days after "deadline". Went online today after receiving product and typed in name of company. Was overwhelmed by so many in like situation. While reading some of the complaints came across a telephone number that someone said they had called and actually got to speak with a live person. I called and they did answer quickly i might add, and gave me a cancellation number and assured me no more charges would be charged to my credit card other than the one for the "trial" bottle. the telephone number was out of Wyoming I think. It is [protected]. Hope this helps someone else. This has been a very trying ordeal. Please do something with this type of scam.

Comments

• To
      14th of May, 2009

Thanks for "Real Technology Labs " phone number. What an operation number listed on CC billing is in Ut and disconnected.

14th of May, 2009

Thanks for the phone number you got from your bank. I did talk to someone and will be sending second bottle of ACAI X3 back for refund. We'll see if that happens. 866 951-1393

18th of May, 2009

Thank you very much for the number, if you had not posted it I am sure I would have continued to be charged.

• Ki
      19th of May, 2009

The number on my bank statement for the business was a disconnected number. Thanks for posting this number. I was able to cancel the order.

• Ka
      19th of May, 2009

I fell victim to their misleading advertisement and ordered a "free" bottle of Acai3x. Ten days later, on the day I received the product, I noticed a charge on my credit card for $88.50. When I called them and asked them why I was charged that amount, they said, "Didn't you read the fine print?" Nothing in the advertisement stated that this was a free trial or I would've read the fine print. Free bottles of a product and free trials are two different things. I understood I was only going to pay $4.95 for shipping. The operator told me that I should've cancelled by ten days. Even if I had known that this was a trial, I hadn't had the product for ten days TO try it out. They charged me on the same day I received it. I called a second time and was told I needed an RGA #, and when I received the second bottle to call them and get that from them. Two weeks later I still had not received the second bottle, so I called back. This time I was given the RGA# and the address to send the product back to. For 20 days so far I'm waiting to get this refund. I called a third time and was told they can't do anything until they get the product back. I finally got the second bottle and sent it back per their instructions. I called them again today to let them know that I know they have received it per USPS tracking. The operator said they have not received it. I told him that someone signed for it. He said that it was not updated in their system yet. I told him I wanted to speak to someone that processes the refunds. He said there is no phone number for them. He told me I just have to wait "for the process". When I asked him how long this "process" was, he said, "7-10 days". I said, "It's not like you have to MAIL something, all you have to do is reverse the charges" and I let him know I wanted this done sooner. He said, "It isn't MAGIC Maam". I told him I would have to report them to the BBB then, to which he replied, "That's fine, have a great day". By the time I get this refund, it will be a full month after I was charged. I'll let you know when I DO get my refund.
    Here is the phone number I have: 866-882-1281
    Address I was told to send the package to is:
    405 E. 12450, Ste. I
    Draper, Utah 84020

19th of May, 2009

I recieved Acaix3 in the mail without ordering it also. I called the number listed in one of the complaints and got it cancelled and recieved instructions on returning it to get it refunded on my credit card. Thanks for the number. It is 1-866-951-1393. What the heck? I hope this helps someone else. Janet Peterson Ohio

24th of Jun, 2009

This company is a bunch of crooks!!! Thank you all for finding and posting a legit phone number! Since of course, they do not enclose any contact information with their shipments. I am so upset! I feel like I have been robbed...