Real Technology Labs/ACAIX3 / Unscrupulous, or a big scam?

1 970 W BroadwayJackson, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-951-1393

I ordered a "free" trial sample of the AcaiX3 product, thinking it was one that had been well-reviewed on the Oprah show, since it was on a website to which I was directed when searching that subject on the Web. I ordered it there, and understood there would be a charge for the shipping and handling of $2.79. They were also up-front in saying there would be automatic shipments beginning 15 days from the date of shipment of the "free" trial unles they were notified to cancel the shipments. I got very nervous about the whole thing when I got to the end of the ordering process and never found the company name or contact address or phone number listed. I searched the name of the product on the web, only getting more links to their Order the "free" sample site. My credit card was charged on 4/30/09, the day I placed that order on-line. I received the product in the mail on Saturday, 5/16/09, theoretically past the day of shipment if the product was actually shipped that day. The package did not have a postmark date on it. It did have a company address on the outside of the package, but absolutely NO ENCLOSURES aside from the bottle of capsules.

I was out of town for the weekend, so today (Mon. the 18th) I searched the company name and found this site with listed complaints against that company. One of the complaints listed an phone number I used to get through to someone who verified my name and address and did give me a confirmation of cancellation number. That number is [protected]. I asked that representative to inform any superiors that their company was not exhibiting standard or scrupulous business practices and if they were in fact a legitimate company they would be advised to remedy their procedures. She was cordial and understanding without saying anything that might confirm or deny my suggestion.

I am assuming I have headed off any unwanted further shipments or charges to my card, but will be back to this site in a flash if anything untoward happens!!! I wanted to warn anyone else who might get in this situation.

As always, let the buyer beware!!

Lo

Comments

• Bu
      28th of May, 2009
    Real Technology Labs/ACAIX3 - no refunds
    real technology labs
    970 Broadway ste 83
    Jackson
    Wyoming

I received my first shipment and called to cancel future shipments and credit card billing. I received a second shipment today and immediately called and customer service said they could not stop shipments and I had to prove I canceled the second shipment with a cancellation code (which I did not have on hand). She said my credit card had been billed and there was NOTHING she could do to refund my $88. THIS IS A HUGE RIP OFF!

• Fr
      29th of May, 2009
    Real Technology Labs/ACAIX3 - want to stop auto delivery
    Real Technology Labs/Acaix3
    Acaix3/970 W Broadway STE 83
    Jackson, WY 83001
    Wyoming
    Phone: (866)882-1281 or (1-(877)208-6470

I only wanted the Free Trial to try to see if it works -- It is a SCAM and no way to cancel or return __ THEY REFUSED ALL RETURNS enen when I paid return postage I called the police and they have recorded a case #09-15055 and will get a lawyer for claass action suite

• Ru
      27th of Jun, 2009

Recieved order after I cancelled free trial will try to call on Maonday 6/29 by the looks of other complaints I don't know... Product did not work...

Westminster Mass.

• G5
      24th of Jul, 2009

i, too, am being scam. they keep sending it and taking my money. my name is crystal d. in kansas city, mo. it they start a class action suit i would like to have my name added. i got it through fox news tv. i wonder if they know how to stop it since they did a thing on their news about it. thank-you for being here.

• Es
      13th of Aug, 2009

I have written several letters, return two bottles of Acai x3, which as a fool ordered one bottle when it was advertised by "OPRAH" and Dr Oz. today I received another bottle ( which was shipped out of Real Technology Labs 970 W. Broadway Ste 83 Jackson wy 83001. If there is to be a Class Action Suit I would like to know more about it and perhaps
    be a part of it. If I need to submit a police report please advise where and when. Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Please send confirmation that you receive this E-Mail

Esther Bei (ziaest & earthlink.net

3rd of Sep, 2009

I too have gotten scamed. I cannot get them to stop sending the ACAIX. I paid the tax owed on the first bottle, now they draw it from my bank. I sent the order back and the company wouldn't accept it. I just got a bottle today.

• Ka
      24th of Feb, 2010
    Real Technology Labs/ACAIX3 - want to stop auto delivery
    Katie Agresta Vocal Studio Inc.
    119 West 88th Street Apt 1b
    Manhattan
    New York
    Phone: 2125806250

They have provided no return address or phone number which I can call to speak to someone in order to stop the shipment of this product. It is being delivered every month and I have no way to tell them that as of now, I do not want this product to be shipped to me and no longer want this too be charged to my credit card. The package only says the name of the Lab where it comes from and nothing else.
    I would like to stop this immediately and would like some help to do just that.
    Ms Agresta